Jaguar770's Blacklist
Since blacklists are not supposed to be discussed in the AC Blacklist Reports, let's discuss this here Jag, Jg, and anyone else involved if they'd like. You said it was a "prank" but I don't see how spamming and cursing out my clan mate is a "prank". I also don't take impersonation lightly and unless someone changes there nickname in front of me and obviously, then it's not really very funny. You also joined as unarmed and tried to troll me. You were not pranking me. You were angry. We used to be pals in-game and I know you have a temper. This isn't the first time you've flipped out on someone. I honestly think that you're just trying to sweet talk everyone back into letting you into their servers. You just want to play AC. You weren't pranking me though. One of your clanmates said that you thought I insulted your clan and you probably got angry and did all this.

However, I am open to what you have to say so please, go ahead Jaguar770. I'm willing to listen.
Thanks given by:
Jg says he gets "hyper" and starts doing annoying shit and failing to troll. That might help you a bit with this debate.
Thanks given by:
link u wanna get kicked from aow? then stop
Thanks given by:
I'm not really worried about what Jg does. I'm just giving Jaguar770 a chance to explain why he did what he did and perhaps have his ban from my server removed. I want to work it out with Jag because we used to be friends. I'm not making any accusations about Jg or anything really.
Thanks given by:
(07 Jul 12, 09:20PM)Jg99 Wrote: link u wanna get kicked from aow? then stop
Yea, sure. If you're gonna be a dick clan leader then I don't want to be in a clan like that. You should stop being a jerk if you want your clan to live long.
Thanks given by:
Please stay on topic and discuss this elsewhere. Thank you. This isn't about Jg99.
Thanks given by:
The power of the kick..
Link if you get kicked join e$a
Thanks given by:
(07 Jul 12, 09:33PM)ChO Wrote: The power of the kick..
Link if you get kicked join e$a
No, I have plans to join a professional clan. :)
Thanks given by:
I did that because of Turk<3 He went on my server and said "bring it on bitch" and "Get your bloody facts straight" and RAGE QUITTED. Pissed me off -,-

Strawberry <3
Thanks given by:
Okay that's understandable. Turk can be immature. I don't doubt he said that. I have warned him about that sot of behavior before. However, just because he did that doesn't mean your behavior was okay. It doesn't matter what people say. You still need to be respectful. Arguing doesn't accomplish anything clearly. Also saying that you were pranking me is just not true and you know it.
Thanks given by:
They misunderstood.. I told them that it was =MC=Turk<3 from blueberry's server. Anyways, I never said that you insulted me I told them that Turk<3 said those things to me .. not you blueberry.
Thanks given by:
Okay thank you for clarifying. Well I guess I'll remove you from my blacklist, but here's what I want: Just quit yelling at people, trolling, etc. It's immature and unnecessary. It doesn't matter if someone calls you the most awful name or insults your very own mother. Insulting them back is not the way to deal with things. Just calmly screenshot and report for harassment on the blacklist thread or something. When you came in my server and said f you over and over to Turk, I just felt like no matter what your reasoning, you don't deserve to be on my server and hopefully others too. I'll remove your ban later tonight after I think about it a bit. Just be respectful at ALL times. If I see you insult ONE player ever again, you're permanently blacklisted. I mean it. I don't want any negativity man. it's uncool. But thank you for resolving this kindly. I appreciate it. See you around Jag.
Thanks given by:
What I meant by saying it was a "prank" is I meant like using a different name dodo. I was gonna see ur reaction :) Unfortunately, I didn't know you had them (names protected in your white-list or whatever) protected against others who try to use their name... I was just wanting to see what you would do. Dang blueberry.. rigggggght dude. I bet your blueberries are small.

haha blueberry when you gonna be ripe? I want some blueberries. Gonna go to the local store and go find some blueberries to buy. I sure hope the blueberries aren't from =MC= Corp. Just kidding dude. later

(07 Jul 12, 09:20PM)Jg99 Wrote: link u wanna get kicked from aow? then stop

Jg99 is one of the best dudes i know in AC Don't mess with him
Thanks given by:
Well there you go again with the insults. Sorry not removing the ban. Bye Jaguar.
Thanks given by:
@blueberry: if you do remove blacklist I'll kindly do the same for you I'll remove your blacklist too. Also, IDC if SODA doesn't undo blacklist.. [SODA]___ME___ has always blacklisted me long time ago for no reason(s) thinking i was a hacker just because of my ping from dial-up internet and he ([SODA]___ME___) forever never removes blacklist's he makes anyways =P

see you around blueberry and thanks if you unban me I'll greatly appreciate it. Which in turn I'll unban you too.

That wasn't an insult. what a wuss. wtf blueberry? I was being funny you know me...
blueberry nice knowing you have fun playing AC hope you enjoy your life playing AC. Good-Bye micro dick blueberry. Now that' an insult... sorry blueberry idky you have to be such a sensitive DICK.

BYE-BYE AC noob

(07 Jul 12, 11:44PM)blueberry Wrote: Well there you go again with the insults. Sorry not removing the ban. Bye Jaguar.

Pussy
Thanks given by:
Your aggression is unnecessary. You're accomplishing nothing. I would have removed the ban, but the you insulted me. I have no reason to want to be de-banned from your server since I get 1000+ ping anyway. I think I'll keep it this way. Neither of us will be in each other's servers. Unfortunately, you couldn't just apologize without jabbing me back. Would an admin please lock this thread. No more discussion is needed.
Thanks given by: