noobs and their hack-usations?
how many of you pro players out there get accused of hacking even though they have an anti cheat thingy in place now.

its happening more and more, and since i upgraded to 1.1 i have been getting better at headshots, gibs, etc.

anyone else Haccused?
Thanks given by:
Haccused lol. Occasionally. Not much.
Thanks given by:
all the time .. because i dont got a clan tag on lol. i guess when you wear one your fine lol
Thanks given by:
I remember on that tennis map of the olden days, I used to be accused of cheating because I would rifle jump right over the poles, grab the enemy flag, and jump back across to score.
Thanks given by:
No I never get accused of cheating. People in this game easily accept that some people are better players than them. You must have been playing with some very lousy players.
Thanks given by:
I have for sure been haccused, yet I dont call myself a "pro".
Story goes;
I was playing 1v1 (well, only me and haccuxator). I found this noobs camping spot (who doesn't look in the camping spots?) and shot him. He started a haccuation campaign to get me kicked. Really?
Thanks given by:
I feel sorry for those guys... Just ignore those idiots. If they don't stfu I'll just leave; no need to keep up with their crap (UNLESS, if have admin I just kick them so I can have a nice time playing without their whining, and if there is need, then ban).
Thanks given by:
I love it when people start haccusing clan members on a clan server, with 3-5 other clan members around. Gotta love it even more when they try to ban :)
Thanks given by:
I was haccused of wallhack today on a KTF game, this dude couldn't get over of how I always managed to find his carefully chosen hiding spots...
I eventually gave alway my "alt hack" to him :P
Pubs are fun :D
Thanks given by:
I get 'haccused' all the time, i just take it as a compliment ;) and then play even better :P
Thanks given by:
It used to happen to me all the time, back when I used to mostly play tosok on oversized custom maps.
I'd get accused of aimbotting almost every match, because people would just stand still making it extremely easy to strafe into their heads.

I think their logic was "DURR HURR HE HEADSHOT ME WHILE MOVING HE MUST BE HACKING"
Thanks given by:
Only once. I just lol'd.
Thanks given by:
Today playing TKTF in 1.1:
I met a funny dude named Banana_Head. Bananas's score was 3 frags, 16 deaths. He was using shotgun and once he saw someone would stay crouched and keep aiming at him.

This is what he said:
Banana_Head Wrote:i can tell most high scorers in this game use wall hacks, just by the way they "know" where you are when there is no way they would have made that weird move otherwise.

:DDDDD
Thanks given by:
Banana_Head Wrote:i can tell most high scorers in this game use wall hacks, just by the way they "know" where you are when there is no way they would have made that weird move otherwise.

LMFAO
Thanks given by:
(19 Aug 10, 10:16PM)Panda Wrote: No I never get accused of cheating.

l
o
l
Thanks given by:
No, because i suck :(
Thanks given by:
ive been auto banned about 4times but i get accused of hacking by other players fairly rarely
Thanks given by:
I've been accused of speed hacking from noobs that can't read the docs.

(Rifle-run/jump)
Thanks given by:
I almost got kicked from a server when I went on a knife rampage while playing as unarmed.
Thanks given by:
I'm not a pro but I was accused several times, including here :D
Thanks given by:
Im always Haccussed when i do the rifle jump/sprint, and ofc using armour. :P
not as much anymore because now....i suck :D
Thanks given by:
DaRealRocky Wrote:i dont got a clan tag on lol. i guess when you wear one your fine
I've been accused twice, purely because my score was higher. the fact that I had a clan tag meant nothing to the noobs, who called me Desiv man.
"You can't have that many frags!!"
Sorry, I didn't notice the frag limit sign on my way in... XD
Thanks given by:
I've been hackused once, on my own clan's server, where I had admin....
Thanks given by: