Unban request for *BBC*Jack5
Posted in http://forum.cubers.net/thread-543-post-...#pid101371
Quote:// Name: *BBC*JACK5
// Date: 6-30-2012
// Servers: [SODA]BringYourOwnMap, Your mom's house
// Reason: aimbot
// Proof: http://ge.tt/2Ba50sJ?c
Hello guys, I'm *BBC*MrSaxobeat, and our clan leader *BBC*JACK5 recently got blacklisted on all servers for "using aimbot". Well, as you can see in the proof demo (especially : http://ge.tt/2Ba50sJ/v/2 ) He missed a lot of shots and that proves he did not use any aimbot hacks or mods. Also, he was using a Macbook Pro to play the game, and we all know Windows hacks don't work on Macs, so it's impossible to hack the game when playing on a Mac... Also, Macs don't have a second mouse button and that explains why he didn't use scoop/zoom and trust me when you have a Mac you can headshoot without using the scoop/zoom so that's not a reason for banning him on all servers. So, please unban him (Ingame name: *BBC*JACK5 IP: 173.54.6.26 )
Thanks very much :)
Thanks given by:
There ARE hacks for usage on a Mac.

Also, you can still bind a key to scope
Thanks given by:
You're right he didn't use an aimbot. He switched the hitboxes.

I'm going to make the recommendation here and now that cheaters who have their foolish friends come to our forum to ask for an unban on the cheater's behalf have their bans increased to 12 months. It is clear in the demo that the hitboxes have been switched. Even taking latency into consideration Jack5 aims too low to hit the head too many times.

Quote:He missed a lot of shots and that proves he did not use any aimbot hacks or mods. Also, he was using a Macbook Pro to play the game, and we all know Windows hacks don't work on Macs, so it's impossible to hack the game when playing on a Mac...

This is all gibberish, nonsense. None of it is true.
Thanks given by:
Quote:trust me when you have a Mac you can headshoot without using the scoop/zoom
Damn where can i buy this Mac thing, because I want to headshoot without scoping too!
Thanks given by:
wassgha, please stop making foolish lies. I have a mac and my hacks work perfectly. I can also scope, just like all mac users with a decent mouse.
Thanks given by:
Stop being his dog and let him face the consequences, the demo is as solid as stone. FYI, it is possible to hack/cheat on Mac, you just need to create or find a client compatible with the OS.
Thanks given by:
(04 Jul 12, 05:16PM)wassgha Wrote: He missed a lot of shots and that proves he did not use any aimbot hacks or mods.
[...]
so it's impossible to hack the game when playing on a Mac...
[...]
Also, Macs don't have a second mouse button and that explains why he didn't use scoop/zoom
The only question here is: are you that dumb yourself, or do you think we are?
Thanks given by:
I'm talking as an iMac user, I never hacked on my mac and i don't find a way to zoom and shoot at the same time.. and i am creating this thread for him because he couldn't create an account on this forum... I'm also reporting what he's saying, he swears that he didn't hack...
Thanks given by:
(04 Jul 12, 11:19PM)wassgha Wrote: i don't find a way to zoom and shoot at the same time..
Any USB mouse with left and right click will work with Mac. That way you can scope and shoot.
Quote:he swears that he didn't hack...
That doesn't really mean anything unless he is a trustworthy person with a reputation in the AC community and based on the above posts, he isn't. Even if he was trustworthy, knowledgable AC players confirm he hacked based on the demo. You really have no case it seems.
Thanks given by:
U CHEAT U GET BANNED!!!! It's that simple!
Thanks given by:
Quote:Any USB mouse with left and right click will work with Mac. That way you can scope and shoot.

Alternatively,

[cubescript]
/bind KEY [ setscope 1; onrelease [ setscope 0 ] ]
[/cubescript]
Thanks given by:
Wassgha, look at how many time he got a headshot without hitting the head of the people he shot. That's called a hitbox switch, and your clan leader was using it.
My advice? Stop listening to him and posting what he says and pretending it's your opinion.
Thanks given by:
Yeah, this is a blatant hitbox switch from what i'v read...
[Image: Npydk.jpg]
Thanks given by:
So do you guys think he will get 3 months? :/
Thanks given by:
I hope it's more than that.
Thanks given by:
Sorry Mael, everyone gets 3 months for a first offence.
I activated JACK5's account about 12 hours ago, so I look forward to him explaining why he's such a spineless db.
Thanks given by:
(05 Jul 12, 07:55PM)jamz Wrote: Sorry Mael, everyone gets 3 months for a first offence.
I activated JACK5's account about 12 hours ago, so I look forward to him explaining why he's such a spineless db.

First of Thank you jamz for activating my account and I am not a spineless DoucheBag.... I have been playing Ac for 4 years it is a great game.

I am going to plead guilty of cheating by switching the hit box for a few games and thus I was caught. I will take my punishment for the fine three months that I deserve so until then I will play Urban Terror lol...

Anyways: sorry for cheating as little as an apology means now it is always important that we all at least attempt to redeem ourselves from our mistakes.

- *BBC*Jack5 -
Thanks given by:
(05 Jul 12, 12:39AM)Jg99 Wrote: U CHEAT U GET BANNED!!!! It's that simple!

Srsly? What did I tell you?
[/offtopic]

When you come back, make sure he doesn't hack.
Thanks given by:
My opinion: Biggest load of **** i have ever seen in my life..... Being a fairly good fragger i get banned and kicked from servers all the time for "hacking" which i have never hacked in my life.... There are just some noobs out there who dont know what a hack actually is... Assault cube logic: If your good you hack. Which is bs.. Same case with *BBC*JACK5.
Thanks given by:
(05 Jul 12, 09:35PM)*BBC*JACK5 Wrote: I am going to plead guilty of cheating by switching the hit box for a few games and thus I was caught. I will take my punishment for the fine three months that I deserve so until then I will play Urban Terror lol...

Anyways: sorry for cheating as little as an apology means now it is always important that we all at least attempt to redeem ourselves from our mistakes.

- *BBC*Jack5 -

(05 Jul 12, 09:42PM)*BBC*sWaG Wrote: My opinion: Biggest load of **** i have ever seen in my life..... Being a fairly good fragger i get banned and kicked from servers all the time for "hacking" which i have never hacked in my life.... There are just some noobs out there who dont know what a hack actually is... Assault cube logic: If your good you hack. Which is bs.. Same case with *BBC*JACK5.

@*BBC*sWaG
He cheated and admitted it so try reading his post above before spewing this kind of rubbish.....
Thanks given by:
(05 Jul 12, 09:42PM)*BBC*sWaG Wrote: My opinion: Biggest load of **** i have ever seen in my life..... Being a fairly good fragger i get banned and kicked from servers all the time for "hacking" which i have never hacked in my life.... There are just some noobs out there who dont know what a hack actually is... Assault cube logic: If your good you hack. Which is bs.. Same case with *BBC*JACK5.

not sure which part of this post I should laugh hysterically at first. hmm
Thanks given by:
Hey BBC Swag, If you get banned and kicked for hack from serves, then it might be that you are not visiting the kind of servers that would give you a real challenge, thus your "Being a fairly good fragger" might be biased, as it was saying such a thing as: "Biggest load of **** i have ever seen in my life", because jack admitted cheating.
My suggestion? Try to get on ladder servers (where, if you are good, instead of getting kicked for hack, you might get asked for 1 vs 1 or inters) or other nice servers as tyd forsaken forgotten, fingers of death, and some other servers depending on the time you play.
So, I hope, next time you have a better fragging eXperience!
Thanks given by: