Banned server BoB Ladder ?
Hello all

I'm banned from all servers BoB Ladders Assault cube why?

Please help me
Thanks given by:
What is your in game name?
What is your IP?

You might be caught in a range ban.
You might have cheated.
Thanks given by:
I couldn't see your name here. You're probably caught in a range ban.
Thanks given by:
You're in one of DEIVIDOX range bans.

78.58.95.51 // [2011-05-29] - DEIVIDOX, Brendan - Speedhack - http://www.4shared.com/file/eBTHdbWh/DEIVIDOX.html?
93.2.112.0/21

Best thing you can do is post here and i'm sure they'll fix it for you.
Thanks given by:
It's the same guy.
Thanks given by:
Oohhh..
Nice try **kel.
Thanks given by:
U CHEAT U GET BANNED! That simple!
Thanks given by:
(05 Jul 12, 03:01AM)Jg99 Wrote: U CHEAT U GET BANNED! That simple!
You might wanna pay attention to your grammar and spelling because it sounds for serious. Like this:

YOU CHEAT, YOU GET BANNED! That simple!

See how better it looks?
Thanks given by:

Kid, how many times do i have to say, we don't need you to be AC's savior, stop posting on EVERY FKING THREAD!
Thanks given by:
(05 Jul 12, 04:40AM)Shorty Wrote:

Kid, how many times do i have to say, we don't need you to be AC's savior, stop posting on EVERY FKING THREAD!
This. ^^
Thanks given by:
(05 Jul 12, 05:35AM)Link Wrote:

This. ^^
Quoteception
(Sorry for the spam block quote)
Edit: I think Jg lost that title after muaddibka initiated his GEMA crusade ;D.
Thanks given by:
I have said this before and its truely not a personal attack on JG99 but see the rules below;

19. Do not post ”empty” or useless responses, such as just ”lol”, "+1", or ”cool.” Only post responses when you have something to contribute. The only exception to this rule is in the off-topic forum.

Your post in this thread contributed nothing, you are not an admin on BOB ladder so what right have you to make a post about who is banned on it. You have posted the same thing in many threads about people who have cheated, if you were one of the first to do so maybe thats ok but you are just auto posting rubish in a vain attempt yo publicise yourself!

All i am asking is give it a rest! We know who you are, people will like you much more if you calm it down...
Thanks given by: