AssaultCube Stream
Currently it's around 1:45am in Melbourne, Australia and I'm about to go to bed. But in about 12-14 hours time from this post My brother and I plan on having a little grudge match for old times sake since we've both been really inactive.

Now I've recently set myself up to stream and was wondering if anyone would be interested in watching, if so i would gladly stream it for you and cast my game play along with it and afterwards hold a little king of the hill-esk tournament. Just for shits and giggles.

So please let me know if you would be interested in watching, you can find me on #aftershock when i wake up.
Thanks given by:
Sure.
Thanks given by:
Wow, Id love to, but I will be working :(
Have funz anywayz!
Thanks given by:
I want in on said friendly grudge match, i think its only fair if I'm in on it too, ask Daniel what he thinks ;)!
Thanks given by:
I'd watch you anytime baby. ;)
Thanks given by:
aiming to be streaming this in an 1 1/2 hours
Thanks given by:
live now at www.twitch.tv/angerc
in #aftershock on gamesurge irc

thanks to anyone who watched, wasn't many.
Thanks given by:
(03 Jul 12, 04:57AM)Takkunen Wrote: live now at www.twitch.tv/angerc
in #aftershock on gamesurge irc

thanks to anyone who watched, wasn't many.

No probs bro was busy ;) </3
Thanks given by:
really good stream :) acwc?
Thanks given by:
The problem is streamers have shit computers and amazing internets, so we have amazing/fluid videos of AC in lower setting/textures.

Aekom nuff said.
Thanks given by:
Upgraded my CPU to a quad-core last month, only to have my jimmies rustled when rofl announced that the match dates are when I'm out the country.
Thanks given by:
(04 Jul 12, 03:02AM)Aekom Wrote: Upgraded my CPU to a quad-core last month, only to have my jimmies rustled when rofl announced that the match dates are when I'm out the country.

So, if it was you who were streaming yesterday night, sorry to say but they were awfull frozes.
Thanks given by:
(05 Jul 12, 06:20PM).ExodusS* Wrote:
(04 Jul 12, 03:02AM)Aekom Wrote: Upgraded my CPU to a quad-core last month, only to have my jimmies rustled when rofl announced that the match dates are when I'm out the country.

So, if it was you who were streaming yesterday night, sorry to say but they were awfull frozes.

when are u going to stream exoduss?
Thanks given by:
Really? I thought it was pretty damn good.
Nice work aekom.
Thanks given by:
(05 Jul 12, 06:20PM).ExodusS* Wrote: So, if it was you who were streaming yesterday night, sorry to say but they were awfull frozes.

Yeah. The recordings are smooth so it's either twitch.tv or just the fact that most peoples connections cant handle 720p that well. I hoped you'd get an option to pick between 360p and 720p, but only twitch.tv partners get that on their streams.

Anyways, lesson learnt. I'm gonna stick with lower resolutions to cater for everyone.
Thanks given by:
(05 Jul 12, 06:22PM)Marti Wrote: when are u going to stream exoduss?

I made many streams with Luca's client last year, my computer can handle easy and my connection "could" if i were in eternet, but i'm on wifi. If i must randomly stream a match, i'll find an eternet link.
Anyway, atm i'm busy. :)
Thanks given by:
(06 Jul 12, 09:15PM).ExodusS* Wrote: I made many streams with Luca's client last year, my computer can handle easy and my connection "could" if i were in eternet, but i'm on wifi. If i must randomly stream a match, i'll find an eternet link.
Anyway, atm i'm busy. :)

When you do find the time, go for it and volunteer yourself. I believe Undead is in charge of organising the streamers/casters for ACWC this year.
Thanks given by: