My First Script (BETA)
I need a bit of help with my script...
bind F8 [ showmenu Prison_Break ]

newmenu Prison_Break

menuitem "Easy"    [team RVSF] [mode 7;map Prison_Break_TM] [addnbot 3 CLA best]

menuitem "Normal"  [team RVSF] [mode 7;map Prison_Break_TM] [addnbot 5 CLA best]

menuitem "Hard"    [team RVSF] [mode 7;map Prison_Break_TM] [addnbot 7 CLA best]

menuitem "Insane!" [team RVSF] [mode 7;map Prison_Break_TM] [addnbot 20 CLA best]

menuitem "Random 1-10" [team RVSF] [mode 7;map Prison_Break_TM] [addnbot (rnd 10) CLA best]

menuitem ""

menuitem "Prison Break By Tacky Man and [SODA] Santiagoz"

When the map is installed and stuff, the mode and map loads and it sends you to RVSF, but the bots will not apear on any of the difficulties.
Thanks given by:
[cubescript]menuitem "Random 1-10" [team RVSF] [mode 7;map Prison_Break_TM] [addnbot (rnd 10) CLA best][/cubescript]

becomes:

[cubescript]menuitem "Random 1-10" [add2alias mapstartonce [ team RVSF; addnbot (+ (rnd 10) 1) CLA best ]; mode 7; map Prison_Break_TM][/cubescript]

everything within the 1st set of brackets "[]" is the 2nd argument of /menuitem

mapstartonce is a native alias that, if defined, is automatically executed on the next map load

[cubescript]menuitem "Prison Break By Tacky Man and [SODA] Santiagoz"[/cubescript]

becomes:

[cubescript]menuitem "Prison Break By Tacky Man and [SODA] Santiagoz" -1[/cubescript]

Reason being is that, currently, if you click on that menuitem cubescript will throw an unknown command error, the -1 as the 2nd argument of /menuitem forces that menuitem to only display the text, and have no action if clicked. Same goes for the:

[cubescript]menuitem ""[/cubescript]

for making a blank menuitem, instead, use:

[cubescript]menuitem "" -1[/cubescript]

...so that if they are ever clicked, cubescript won't spam the user with errors.
Thanks given by:
I got it fixed up added the autoexec and map into a compressed folder, typed up a README

BAM![Image: 01_Prison_Break_TM_BTDM_4446_1340347177.jpg]

Thanks for the clarification! :D
Thanks given by:
Now you can try adding menuitem colours. Ill let you figure out this one :)
Thanks given by:
I figured out that one too! Took a while, I think I released that version on Akimbo... cant remember...

I did now, lol.
Thanks given by:
I liek.
Thanks given by:
Nice Job for a first script, im not very good at scripts, just the simple stuff :>
Thanks given by:
*sigh* Link...
Quote:19. Do not post ”empty” or useless responses, such as just ”lol”, "+1", or ”cool.” Only post responses when you have something to contribute. The only exception to this rule is in the off-topic forum.
I think "I liek" falls into said category.
Ironically this was pointed out by none other than the beloved fredrikson of the Scandinavian heartland.

Also, Jg99, I find your bragging offensive. Thanks.

Anywho:
Tackyman, this script does look quite intriguing. I look forward to testing it out.
Thanks given by:
He's not bragging o_0 . He's saying he can only do the simple stuff with scripts.
Thanks given by:
Quote:He's not bragging o_0 . He's saying he can only do the simple stuff with scripts.

I do agree.

Quote:Tackyman, this script does look quite intriguing. I look forward to testing it out.

Thanks! It's an honor!

Quote:Nice Job for a first script, im not very good at scripts, just the simple stuff :>

After sitting on the PC staring at the cubescript page for 4 hours and nearly falling asleep, I'm surprised I couldn't of added more!
Thanks given by:
Lol.
Failed sarcasm on my part.
It's just intriguing how every post jg makes is about himself.
But ignore me, I digress.
Thanks given by:
In text, you usually have to ad a smiley or lol to express sarcasm.

Alright, so this is the next map for the script:

[Image: 174093_orig.jpg]

Prison Break 2!

After that I'll do some themes like Prison Break: Quarantine, or Prison Break: Dungeon

First I have to finish this one! lol
Thanks given by: