AC banner images
I started creating these for the hype website, i had only planned to make 3-5 of them, i had fun making them so now there are 51. Ill be adding more and more.

If you have an image you would like for me to edit like the ones in the links below just let me know.

Anyone that wants to use them for a banner, signature ( on forum ), or want to stamp your name or clan name on some of them, go ahead. Some could be used for the ladder signatures, idk the exact size of those, could just resize them to fit.

Hope you enjoy, let me know what you think. All images are meant to look exactly as they do, different types of designs.

Size of each image is 966x200

LINK to the slideshow version

LINK to none slideshow version.
Thanks given by:
Cool. What do you use to edit?
Thanks given by:
Try saving your images in PNG format. Those jpeg artifacts are killing me.
Thanks given by:
(21 Jun 12, 03:35AM)Mael Wrote: Try saving your images in PNG format. Those jpeg artifacts are killing me.

Done.
Thanks given by:
Joe Smith Wrote:shorty leave a comment on the link i posted so it gets bumped again ( hehe )
Thanks given by:
i quite like these, especially the more macabre ones
Thanks given by:
Please make some wallpapers! 1920 x 1080 xoxooxox :D I promise I'll use them!
Thanks given by:
Nice. :>
Thanks given by:
(21 Jun 12, 12:07PM)Xenon Wrote: Please make some wallpapers! 1920 x 1080 xoxooxox :D I promise I'll use them!

take some pictures and ill edit them. I went around ac taking pictures as if i was a photographer to get the ones i have. Use cleanshot also, the cursor and hud doesnt look good in them.

@waffles i tried to make one or two of them look like a haunted ac map.

Ive been getting pms about making clan banners. Im not doing that as i stated in the first post you can add your clan name to these, and use the images as you wish.
Thanks given by: