What's going on in AC ?
Guys AC is a crap now for me and for some ppl i don't play anymore because AC its just hackers and the ppl are bad to everyone i was there 1 month ago just 1 day and it's a crap can someone tall me what it's going on on AC???
Thanks given by:
stop playing tosok and crappy servers. Then you wont have this problem
Thanks given by:
(20 Jun 12, 10:03PM)lucky Wrote: stop playing tosok and crappy servers. Then you wont have this problem

Couldnt have said it better myself just dont play tosok servers, play some ktf or lss.
Thanks given by:
Or gema servers (but dont frag!).
Example: Borscht server of awesomeness...
TyD Forgotten & Forsaken
Others...
HTN macth sevrer
DES NY or fingers
ED & Sologigabit
Just the ones at the top of my head!
Hope you stay around!
Thanks given by:
I play more CTF but the game its not how was before i liked TOSOK but i like more CTF
Thanks given by:
(20 Jun 12, 09:55PM)HarDZi!nN+ Wrote: Guys AC is a crap now for me and for some ppl i don't play anymore because AC its just hackers and the ppl are bad to everyone i was there 1 month ago just 1 day and it's a crap can someone tall me what it's going on on AC???

That's why 40+ move to other masterserver Hardzini! :D
Thanks given by:
(20 Jun 12, 09:55PM)HarDZi!nN+ Wrote: Guys AC is a crap now for me and for some ppl i don't play anymore because AC its just hackers and the ppl are bad to everyone i was there 1 month ago just 1 day and it's a crap can someone tall me what it's going on on AC???
you see if you write your posts like this it's hard to understand you see people usually expect things like commas and dots on people's writing because otherwise it's very hard to discern different sentences ok i hope you understood and stop ranting so much because you seem to only play on shit servers hon please go play on different servers i haven't seen a hacker in a while because i (and many other players) know better than to join crap servers kthxbai
Thanks given by:

I think that despite the bad grammar, this beautifully summarizes the current state of AC. The game has stagnated, the community is unfriendly, and even TyD are accepting cheaters these days.

Deny it all you like, the truth is in the number of decent players still playing the game.
Thanks given by:
(06 Jul 12, 08:20PM)Bloodsport Wrote: I think that despite the bad grammar, this beautifully summarizes the current state of AC. The game has stagnated, the community is unfriendly, and even TyD are accepting cheaters these days.
Deny it all you like, the truth is in the number of decent players still playing the game.
Sure, the game has admittedly stagnated a bit (Where my 1.1.1 at), but I wouldn't go so far.
There have always been unfriendly people in the community. There's always at least one bad apple in the bunch xD.
Also, what? TyD accepting cheaters? To be honest I think that's a bit personal, though if you have some evidence feel free to share.
Thanks given by:
Please, let us go back to the glory days of 0.93 when people could edit their health with a packet editor and the only useful primary was the Subgun.

/sarcasm

God, I hate false nostalgia.
Thanks given by:
(06 Jul 12, 08:20PM)Bloodsport Wrote: and even TyD are accepting cheaters these days.
Deny it all you like,

What is to deny? Please expand on your accusation or take back your words.

Mod edit: corrected quoter
Thanks given by:
(05 Jul 12, 06:08PM)shad-99 Wrote:

That's why 40+ move to other masterserver Hardzini! :D

I haven't played for TOO long but I think I see a change in the amount of hackers too and the devs should try to shutdown websites that have moded clients that are considered to be hacks. Also server owners should just use blacklists and actively report hackers to the Central BL, that way AC players don't have to worry too much about hackers and life is good :)

*Offtopic
Oh that is where the servers went :/
Btw, are you still hosting the =TUF= clan server?

(06 Jul 12, 10:45PM)jiba Wrote:
(20 Jun 12, 09:55PM)HarDZi!nN+ Wrote: and even TyD are accepting cheaters these days.
Deny it all you like,

What is to deny? Please expand on your accusation or take back your words.

LOL, Jiba! Bloodsport wrote that not HarDZi!nN+.
Thanks given by:
(06 Jul 12, 08:20PM)Bloodsport Wrote: and even TyD are accepting cheaters these days.

Bloodsport, you are talking about Bench, right?

I looked at the blacklist entry *you* made and the demo you submitted of Bench on TOSOK ac_desert. He definitely doesn't cheat at all. If you would like to hear my reasoning for this, please come on IRC and I can tell you why you are wrong.
Thanks given by:
You guys are a bunch of negative nancies. :( I still play, and still love AC. And there are plenty of Pros still playing. (The AC community) has always had shitty people in it. At least its not Headshot City and Twin Towers all damn day long anymore. Hey! maybe we should bring those BS maps back so all the annoying noobs have somewhere to go again!! But until we rebuild the noob nursery, Roll with the punches yo!
Thanks given by:
AC is know a crap for me because all my friends on AC don't play more AC and i don't play on shit server's ! you guys don't know me so don't talk about i play in shit server's maybe you're talking about yourself not about me.

e$a| is still online in the game ??
Thanks given by:
Don't enter TOSOK Lobbies.

Stop playing TOSOK, play CTF or something.
Thanks given by:
(14 Jul 12, 09:28AM)SloanerBoner Wrote: Don't enter TOSOK Lobbies.

Stop playing TOSOK, play CTF or something.

TOSOK is fun game type.. nothing to do with that game mode?... -Learn it and you find it fun!
And don't try bullshitting T/osok gametype as a bad game type :(
Thanks given by:
^: I don't think it's the game mode that's the problem, it's more to do with the idiots that have a strange obsession with it.
Thanks given by:
(14 Jul 12, 12:39PM)Orynge Wrote: ^: I don't think it's the game mode that's the problem, it's more to do with the idiots that have a strange obsession with it.
Shad-99 has spoken, you have heard the one and only truth, please consider and assimilate your new creed.
Thanks.
Thanks given by:
For the record, that post wasn't aimed at anyone in particular. For me personally, the chance that I'm going to find an idiot in a TOSOK server is higher than a CTF server.
Thanks given by:
@Bloodsport

This was proved long time ago that Bench didn't cheat, most certainly not on that demo that you brought to the table. Can't believe you still brag about that, get over with.
Thanks given by:
Kind of the same with Thorite right?
Thanks given by:
(15 Jul 12, 07:53PM)jAcKRoCk* Wrote: Kind of the same with Thorite right?

[Image: avatar14525_3.gif]
Thanks given by:
HEY hardlinezzzz

Nice to see ur still there
E$a is still here the website is still www.esaclan.webs.com but jlinkz did sum news stuff and now its esaclan.tk but u can access it both ways
We got a new forums too :D
I sometimes check ac forums so srry for the late reply

Shad told me that he's gonna remove his servs from his masterserver because it was a fail and not hosting it on ac's masterserver

:d
Thanks given by:
LOL no problem tall Jlinkz that i don't play assault cube anymore cya :)
Thanks given by:
Hey this looks like my kind of a thread! ALL HAIL 93!!!
Thanks given by:
It isnt that bad for me
Thanks given by: