New Team Tactical Force .tf|
French:

Bienvenue à la marque AssaultCube nouveau clan et officielle appelée tactique de la Force. Ce clan a été créé par 06/09/12 (fondateur) et WuBBStePP (co-founder/web dev) Grenade.

Nous espérons apporter un nouveau clan concurrence dans AssaultCube et les attentes de la grandeur. Tac Groupe visera à être très compétitive dans les batailles de clan vs clan, inters et des tournois.

Venez Postulez dès aujourd'hui sur nos forums si vous pensez avoir ce qu'il faut. Nous recherchons actuellement des bons dirigeants, les joueurs qualifiés et les joueurs utiles à la communauté. Cela signifie actif sur les forums Ac et dans le jeu qui doit suivre les règles du clan et de douane (indiquée sur la page des règles) ainsi que les directives communautaires Ac. Lors de l'application, s'il vous plaît utiliser la disposition app sur les forums.

L'équipe tactique de la Force espère que vous voyez autour. Bonne chance à tous.

http://tf-united.webs.com/
Tag: .tf|

English:

Welcome to the brand new and official AssaultCube clan called Tactical Force. This clan was created 09/06/12 by (founder) WuBBStePP and (co-founder/web dev) Grenade.

We hope to bring a new competitive clan into AssaultCube and up the expectations of greatness. Tac Force will aim to be highly competitive in clan vs. clan battles, inters and tournaments.

Come Apply today on our forums if you think you got what it takes. We are currently looking for good leaders, skilled players and helpful players in the community. This means active on the Ac forums and in-game who must follow the clan rules and customs (stated on rules page) as well as the Ac community guidelines. When applying, please use the app layout on the forums.

The Tactical Force team hopes to see you around. Good luck all.

http://tf-united.webs.com/
Tag: .tf|
Thanks given by:
Grenade, as in the one always advertising ACR?
No thanks.
Thanks given by:
Banned Grenade? Ugh, I can see where this is going already.
Thanks given by:
What a happy and buoyant beginning for a clan. Someone thinks of creating a clan and first thing that goes into their mind is making Grenade co-owner :)
Thanks given by:
Im new. Someone care to explain?
Thanks given by:
I do not know what happens with Grenade I do not know.
Thanks given by:
It is much more understandable in English than in French ....
I do not really know who is grenade but I have read somewhere he has modded a server. Maybe he has been banned by the same faggots who banned the ACR server.
Thanks given by:
._.
You support the fact that victorz was desperate enough to advertise ACR in the real AC?
Thanks given by:
(20 Jun 12, 03:26PM)Edward Wrote: It is much more understandable in English than in French ....
I do not really know who is grenade but I have read somewhere he has modded a server. Maybe he has been banned by the same faggots who banned the ACR server.

Google Traduction ;)
Thanks given by:
You are offtopic. I support my fun. This server was cool. If you do not like it then go play other crappy pub servers. You do not have to join it. I understand why the server was ban but I do not have to agree with that.
Btw he can advertise (almost) whatever he wants on his server ... this is called freedom of expression.
Thanks given by:
depends on what country you live in.
Thanks given by:
ACR doesn't respect AC's license and copyrights. Therefore, everything associated to ACR should be banned. I can't see how someone can think different.
Thanks given by:
Gl
But next time don't try to traduce it in french :O
Thanks given by:
Quote:I can't see how someone can think different.

your are offtopic and narrow minded. btw it was not about ACR but a modded server in the AC serverlist. I am enjoying zombie mod on AC and I do not give a shit about yours "license and copyrights".
Thanks given by:
Zombie mod doesn't mess with license and copyrights...afaik.
Thanks given by:
you haven't explained to "the new people in the game" who Grenade is.

Btw, good luck with your clan ;-)
Thanks given by:
(20 Jun 12, 03:26PM)Edward Wrote: Maybe he has been banned by the same faggots who banned the ACR server.

Those "faggots" also created this game, its website, and its forum.

ACR supporters have so much butthurt. Really, it gives me a laugh. They want us to leave them alone? Then they need to do the same. (read: fuck off; go play ACR if it really is so much better)
Thanks given by:
Al!Xd, Grenade is banned from the AC server completely for attempting to DOS it (on his own!). If you read the wikipedia article, you'll see that this "can be a serious federal crime" in the US, his home country and the country where the server resides.
BTW, you are also banned from the master server for 3 months for cheating (.tf|Akin - same IP as used to post here).

Sorry VenteX, but this faggot banned the ACR servers (for having modified gameplay - as Edward says), and I didn't create the game or its website or forums.
Thanks given by:
(20 Jun 12, 10:04PM)jamz Wrote: BTW, you are also banned from the master server for 3 months for cheating (.tf|Akin - same IP as used to post here).
As Nightmare says...
[Image: 6843642477_9ff5cebeab.jpg]
As if having Grenade weren't enough.
Also...
relevant.
Thanks given by:
...OMG Does any of this have to do with the clan? PM me if you need to say something like that otherwise I would hope a mod remove every comment so far.
Thanks given by:
What? Two of your members are / should be banned?
I think that's pretty relevant to the clan.
Also, ProSmoke, why not keep just one AC forum account? You can just get your name changed if you ask a mod afaik.
Thanks given by:
Ill deal with it. And i didnt know about the account thing thanks.

Never mind im getting rid of the clan.
Thanks given by:
:) Come join CoE !
accore.enjin.com
Thanks given by:
(20 Jun 12, 10:04PM)jamz Wrote: Sorry VenteX, but this faggot banned the ACR servers (for having modified gameplay - as Edward says), and I didn't create the game or its website or forums.

Hope there wasn't a miscommunication here. I was sarcastically quoting Edward when I said what I said about who banned the ACR server.

Or are you being sarcastic, too? (sarcastiception! O_O)
Thanks given by:
(21 Jun 12, 02:28AM)VenteX Wrote: Or are you being sarcastic, too? (sarcastiception! O_O)
No, he always calls himself faggot.
<3 jamzed.
Thanks given by: