ACWC Middle East
Hello,
We've already signed up a Middle East team for ACWC. Members are as follow:

1. BunnySoul - Israel
2. Alireza - Iran
3. Ehsan - Iran
4. Sepehr - Iran
5. BigBaddy - India

We're interested to get some middle eastern players for our team in order to complete it. If you're living in Middle East(Even close to it, i.e. India) or you're originally from a Middle Eastern country and are interested in helping us in this journey, please do not hesitate to PM me here or contact me in the following ways:

1. IRC @ gamesurge #mys
2. Teamspeak - ger.myys.tk - No pass, no port.

Note: You need to have basic knowledge of game. Not much skillful but interested in improving. Teamwork is the most important fact for selection.

Edit: I've added BigBaddy back to roster. He may be able to play rarely and only some hours per week. If you're still interested to join us, please let us know by using one of the above contacting ways.

Regards,
Sepehr
Thanks given by:
We'll Win!!!!!!
Thanks given by:
He forgot to add Bigbaddy....
Thanks given by:
Bigbaddy pulled out.
Thanks given by:
Wow. never knew we had Arab players in the comunity. Thats cool!
Thanks given by:
You see Arabs? I see an Israeli and three Iranians. And I think neither of them really like to be called Arabs ;)
Thanks given by:
(22 Jun 12, 07:27PM)tempest Wrote: You see Arabs? I see an Israeli and three Iranians. And I think neither of them really like to be called Arabs ;)

Well said, btw anyone knows if there is a national Middle East flag?
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
(22 Jun 12, 10:18PM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote:

Sarcasm? ;)
Thanks given by:
Sepehr,

I can join your team as a Lebanese player. ;) I'll catch you later on AC or IRC.
Thanks given by:
(24 Jun 12, 09:08AM)elite| Wrote: Sepehr,

I can join your team as a Lebanese player. ;) I'll catch you later on AC or IRC.

No thanks :D, just kidding if you think you're good enough come to our TS3: ger.myys.tk
Thanks given by: