Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ACWC, another german team.
So after a couple difficulties, Germany is not going to participate with one team only.

Me, @cid and Al!ve decided to create an own team.

We already asked some players if they want to join us, but they couldn't answer yet, so as long as we got no response, we're searching for a 4th player.

If you are interested in joining, PM me and we will test you to decide if you got the power to join us or not

MeLonE

EDIT: Forsure you have to be german, or at least speak german fluently
Thanks given by:
Temptation is strong with this one! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Can I try?
I know german: Ich bin Leher von beruf.
Kartoffen salaten und Schneider Weisse Tap 5 , auf bidersen. XD
Thanks given by:
(14 Jun 12, 11:45PM)M__Stayla Wrote: If you are interested in joining, PM me and we will test you to decide if you got the power to join us or not

MeLonE
We must find people who possess this power.
Thanks given by:
Would be better to you to join the A team instead of make 2 teams
Thanks given by:
(15 Jun 12, 01:34AM)Reedie-oH Wrote: Would be better to you to join the A team instead of make 2 teams

We talked about it and, as I said, we couldn't agree for building one team for a certain reason.
Thanks given by:
who is in the other team lol
Thanks given by:
austrians
Thanks given by:
Other team would be Elite, Horus and Robtics, IF they participate
Thanks given by:
Horus has said to me that he doesn't want to play ACWC this year. Although he might change his mind, but he hasn't played in some weeks so I wouldn't bet on it.
Thanks given by:
Get Elite and Robotics on your team -.-
You'll not be able to win else...
That's bad to participate if you dont think you can win. You are (you and Ger A) strongs players !
Thanks given by:
@ Vanquish: I don't know if they are going to sign up. Elite told me they don't know if they will sign up, but he said "If you don't want, you will need to build your own team."
But we will see.

@Reedie:

M__Stayla Wrote:So after a couple difficulties, Germany is not going to participate with one team only.

^that.

And also, I'm pretty sure this team isn't any worse. I think we are all decent players. We know each other for a long time and played very often together.
Thanks given by:
gl bro
Thanks given by:
Good luck! Have fun!
Thanks given by:
You are only 3. If one is missing you'll not be able to continue
Thanks given by:
(15 Jun 12, 10:21PM)Reedie-oH Wrote: Get Elite and Robotics on your team -.-
You'll not be able to win else...

LOL, you don't know them enough :)
Thanks given by:
Gj dude..
Thanks given by:
(16 Jun 12, 03:32PM)Reedie-oH Wrote: You are only 3. If one is missing you'll not be able to continue

I talked to Larry and he said we are allowed to participate eventho we're only 3. 4 players are better than 3 tho, thats why we are searching for another player

(16 Jun 12, 04:09PM)Horus Wrote: Gj dude..

...?
Thanks given by:
Melone Horus Elite Alive Robtics Gignu Sheriff aerk Benson
Stop be enemy , try stop the problem , Ger can be very strong
seriously :) (3
Thanks given by:
You plan to sign up with 3 players though you know, that you'll be away when the finals take place.. Gj.
Thanks given by:
we're going to sign up with 3 players, if we do NOT find a 4th. and in case we don't find one, I can still spend 30-60 minutes of my holidays in an internetcafe. Also, we do not even know if ACWC will end on August 5th. Larry said that will only be the case if 16 teams or more sign up.
Thanks given by:
ez win
Thanks given by:
its funny how regardless of the vast amount of skilled german players in the game, just like last year germany is again having their team problems, starting to be a tradition lol
Thanks given by: