ACCL-Starting-date!
The ACCL will be starting at the 21.08.2012!
Here are all match-dates listed on our homepage: http://ac-clan-league.xobor.de/t55f9-Cal...html#msg48
On the 19.08.2012 all clans must be registered, so, this is the ending registration date.
We are looking forward for much clans and really nice matches! Have fun for all and Good luck!
Thanks given by:
Nice.
Having all the information condensed into one thread on the AC forums would be nice fyi (as opposed to multiple).

But still, cool :).
Thanks given by:
Random: Just that more people can see it, cause the thread switched to the secound site after a day xD So, clans, now it is your turn to register! :D
Thanks given by:
I would like to sign up |FmC| to the ACCL

Our roster list

Ike
@Ppl3
BoMbeR
Hugsnkisses
B0RN2K!LLL
*LuCk*
D3M0NW0LF
Damn

(We are still recruiting, so a name or two might be added to this list
Thanks given by:
(17 Jun 12, 05:38AM)Ike Wrote: I would like to sign up |FmC| to the ACCL

Remember you have to be active enough to participate. Otherwise, some failures like in TaS Premier League will happen and inactive clans will quit league at the middle of it.
Thanks given by:
Sign us up undead l0l
Thanks given by:
(17 Jun 12, 11:36AM)Xenon Wrote: Sign us up undead l0l
3 signups so far, ran by people who don't speak english and have never ran a tournament before.

no
Thanks given by:
(17 Jun 12, 12:43PM)Undead Wrote: 3 signups so far, ran by people who don't speak english and have never ran a tournament before.

no

All right, i see.
So...Then, just watch how the League is goin and you/|oNe| could think about joining the next Saison...Hope you'll come in...Have fun in watching! :)
Thanks given by:
Saison (French, "season") is the name originally given to low-alcohol pale ales brewed seasonally in farmhouses in Wallonia, the French-speaking region of Belgium, for farm workers during harvest season.

Modern-day saisons are also brewed in other countries, particularly the USA, and are generally bottle conditioned, with an average range of 5 to 8% abv,though saisons at the more traditional 3.5% strength can still be found. Although saison has been described as an endangered style, there has been a rise in interest in this style in recent years.

Historically, saisons did not share identifiable characteristics to pin them down as a style, but rather were a group of refreshing summer ales. Each farm brewer would make his own distinctive version. Modern saisons brewed in the USA tend to copy the yeast used by Brasserie Dupont, which ferments better at warmer temperatures—29 to 35 °C (84 to 95 °F)—than the standard 18 to 24 °C (64 to 75 °F) fermenting temperature used by other Belgian saison brewers.
Thanks given by:
Lol, why you write this in ACCL? Are you an AC player or a brewer :) ?
Look in our Forum, we wrote "season" not saison lol http://ac-clan-league.xobor.de/
Thanks given by:
(22 Jun 12, 10:09AM)gignu Wrote: Lol, why you write this in ACCL? Are you an AC player or a brewer :) ?
Look in our Forum, we wrote "season" not saison lol http://ac-clan-league.xobor.de/
(17 Jun 12, 08:34PM).EL. Wrote: All right, i see.
So...Then, just watch how the League is goin and you/|oNe| could think about joining the next Saison...Hope you'll come in...Have fun in watching! :)
You sure about that? \:D
Thanks given by:
Haha, lol.
Okay, i really thoght the "Saison" which i meant, is really written so xD Some german mistakes :P
Thanks for the correction Bullpup, we will do our best to avoid further too ;)
Would be nice if you yould get some mistakes more, which we did on our homepage too and say them to us, that the screaming revealed on our homepage could be better...

.EL. :D
Thanks given by:
I wish CoE had more members so we could play, :(
Best wishes anyhow!
P.S: Dont listen to undead, he jelly cause you guys rock so much, XD
Thanks given by:
(22 Jun 12, 10:02PM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: I wish CoE had more members so we could play, :(
Best wishes anyhow!
P.S: Dont listen to undead, he jelly cause you guys rock so much, XD

Haha, thanks dude! :D
And yea, it really sucks when CoE couldn't play in the ACCL :/
But sometimes they can for sure! ;)

So, see yah then in a while and thanks again :D
.EL.
Thanks given by:
I think we are going to participate :-D
Thanks given by: