help xD
well, im banned in half AC servers, some ip range ban and others just nub admins that think i cheat or lag, here are some servers, a few didnt appeared on the pics:

[Image: bl1w.jpg]

[Image: bl3l.jpg]

[Image: bl2d.jpg]

because of the number of pub players that h8 me i always get kicked/banned so thats why im here askin for a unban pass or if sum1 can tell me all IRCs from the respective server i thx ^^
Thanks given by:
(14 Jun 12, 07:58PM)XsamaX Wrote: because of the number of pub players that h8 me i always get kicked/banned...
I'm curious to know whether this ^ is unprovoked or not.
Thanks given by:
if u mean i kill everyone and never die, i dont provoke xD, unfortunatelly im not so good on matches and the enemy clans never kick/ban me D:

ps: some servers like TBR, AoW and a lot of others i never joined
Thanks given by:
Don't all of those servers run the TyD or TBR (I forget which one!) blacklist?

From what I saw you're not banned by name on either of those, so it's probably a range ban. Contact the TyD/TBR server owners.
Thanks given by:
Some servers use the same blacklists and are run by the same people.
Thanks given by:
I think the majority of those servers just copy and paste the blacklist on to their own server's blacklist. I would contact the ladder server owners {BoB}, sJ, TyD, ect. I assume those are the servers you'd prefer playing on.
Thanks given by:
i never joined any TyD server D: but these are the servers that dont have high ping for me and have some good players
Thanks given by:
I will help you with the AoW and Silvercloud servers and maybe SODA.
Thanks given by:
i've been unbanned from AoW, TyD, BoB and some other random servers, thx guys *-*
Thanks given by:
nvm...i got blacklisted again --'
Thanks given by:
I guessing that you got range-banned, XsamaX. That means that someone with a similar IP address to you has been blacklisted. Talk to the owners of the servers you have been banned from and they might be able to figure something out for you.
Thanks given by:
You are caught in this BL (see first range):
187.3.0.0/16
187.2.160.0/20
187.2.176.0/21
187.2.184.0/23
189.54.0.0/16       // [2009-12-02] .aG#_|W|agner ends

However, you can make a strong case to remove that BL as it is from '09. Maybe jamz will come along and tell us if Wagner is around much anymore, and if this is actually effective.

And moved to the relevant subforum.
Thanks given by:
I removed ur ban!

tell me if ur still banned :/

Edit: saw the post that said ur unbanned. (Note i own silvercloud and aow)
as i said above, contact me if ur still banned
Thanks given by: