Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ACWC
(22 Jun 12, 08:24AM)Roflcopter Wrote: ...and 1110 will probably be released...

Good one.
Thanks given by:
As it turns out there's some problems getting the ACWC client to work on Mac and due to a mistake on my end Windows and Linux clients aren't ready yet either. Because of this, we won't be requiring ACWC clients for the qualifier round. Hopefully we'll have ACWC clients ready for all platforms for the first round starting 2nd July.
Thanks given by:
Sign ups are closed and the qualification threads are up. France A play France B, Brazil A take on Brazil B, South America play Brazil C and USA A verse USA B. Make sure to start arranging a time to play your games. If you're in another team you automatically qualify and your first game will take place next week (2-8 July).

Best of luck to everyone. Streams will be announced as games are arranged!
Thanks given by:
Just registered the latin american team, here it's still the 24th :), hope you accept.
Thanks given by:
anti-hack clients not done yet. :(
There goes U.S B's chance.
Thanks given by:
(25 Jun 12, 01:43AM)Nightmare Wrote: anti-hack clients not done yet. :(
There goes U.S B's chance.

i guess you mean, There goes Brazil A's chance :P
Thanks given by:
lets go france B!!!
Thanks given by:
Let's go Team Canada!
Thanks given by:
(25 Jun 12, 04:33PM)pkkiller Wrote: Let's go Team Canada!
Thanks given by:
(25 Jun 12, 04:40PM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote:
Thanks given by:
(25 Jun 12, 05:10PM)ikljo Wrote:
(25 Jun 12, 04:40PM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote:
Thanks given by:
Read the freaking Forum Rules!
Stop quote spam!
Thanks given by:
(25 Jun 12, 10:56AM)Vermi Wrote: lets go france B!!!

totally agree, i think they have good chance.
Thanks given by:
(24 Jun 12, 09:41AM)Roflcopter Wrote: As it turns out there's some problems getting the ACWC client to work on Mac and due to a mistake on my end Windows and Linux clients aren't ready yet either. Because of this, we won't be requiring ACWC clients for the qualifier round. Hopefully we'll have ACWC clients ready for all platforms for the first round starting 2nd July.

Larry, I think we should wait till special client is out to start with the qualifying matches :S
Imho, it's not fair for the teams that fight for their place in competition.
Hope u get it working soon :).
Thanks given by:
Was about to quote Cemer, but then I read OpenSource's post ):

LET'S GO TEAM CANADA (: <== not quote spam.
Thanks given by:
http://aftershock-gaming.com/acwc/viewto...5&start=10
Conspiracy 2012. :3

We didn't sign up, and wait on IRC all day, everyday, pushing them for match times, just for the tournament director to pick his friend & clanmate's team for an autowin. Waste of our time.

Salt in the wound, now we have to sit and watch while people who don't play AC regularly get crushed by Yugoslavia and shame our country yet again.

Edit: This isn't an appeal of the decision, btw.
Thanks given by:
(02 Jul 12, 06:30PM)Nightmare Wrote: Salt in the wound, now we have to sit and watch while people who don't play AC regularly get crushed by Yugoslavia and shame our country yet again.

i lol'ed.
Surely if watching USA lose is such an issue to you, then minimising the humiliation by having USA A play is a good thing for you.
Thanks given by:
(03 Jul 12, 12:18AM)Jason Wrote:
(02 Jul 12, 06:30PM)Nightmare Wrote: Salt in the wound, now we have to sit and watch while people who don't play AC regularly get crushed by Yugoslavia and shame our country yet again.

i lol'ed.
Surely if watching USA lose is such an issue to you, then minimising the humiliation by having USA A play is a good thing for you.

Hence no appeal. :)
Thanks given by:
hmmmm. i set up a time and then nobody showed up. and for "rarely playing," i've been working. get a job youngin!

besides, those serbians are a bunch of pussies :P
Thanks given by:
(03 Jul 12, 01:44AM)Waffles Wrote: besides, those serbians are a bunch of pussies :P

wtf, waffles is half serbian half irish, didn't u know that <3 XD
Thanks given by:
(21 Jun 12, 07:28AM)Roflcopter Wrote: - To stop players ghosting, benched players can't free-spectate

[Image: 2746283320_3db5ce770c.jpg]
Thanks given by: