sniper rifle scope
i don't know how to aim with the sniper please help

[/cubescript]
Thanks given by:
Right click on your mouse to scope.
Thanks given by:
(11 Jun 12, 06:43AM)BULL3T Wrote: Right click on your mouse to scope.
thanks

thanks

(11 Jun 12, 06:50AM)rebo Wrote:
thanks

thanks
i just tried how do i shoot because i've got an apple macbook
Thanks given by:
(11 Jun 12, 06:50AM)rebo Wrote: i just tried how do i shoot because i've got an apple macbook

If you are using the trackpad on the macbook, bind one of the keys on the keyboard for scoping.
Thanks given by:
If you're using Apples 'mighty' mouse then you can't aim and shoot at the same time, you have to bind the scope to another key like Droid said.
You can change your binds here:
main menu - settings - keyboard settings - special action
Thanks given by:
(11 Jun 12, 07:15AM)Medusa Wrote: If you're using Apples 'mighty' mouse then you can't aim and shoot at the same time, you have to bind the scope to another key like Droid said.
You can change your binds here:
main menu - settings - keyboard settings - special action
ok thanks
Thanks given by:
Im going to go ahead and tell you you need to bind q. Any other key will feel wierd. Also you can get a pc like mac. I switched to one.
Thanks given by:
I'd rather bind C, it's right near your thumb and I doubt you'll be jumping while scoping all that much
Thanks given by:
(11 Jun 12, 03:08PM)VenteX Wrote: I'd rather bind C, it's right near your thumb and I doubt you'll be jumping while scoping all that much

It's very helpful to be able to jump and scope at the same time. When you're hiding behind something and you know the enemy is aware of your position (when you know where said enemy is), for example.
Thanks given by:
The only problem with binding Q is, you can't walk in every direction (i.e., left, forwards, left-forwards, depending on which finger you press Q with) and scope simultaneously. For me, walking takes more priority over jumping.
Thanks given by:
how do u crouch
Thanks given by:
The default key for crouching is the LEFT SHIFT key.

You can bind crouch to a different key by entering a command like:

/bind C crouch
/bind Q crouch

etc.
Thanks given by:
I had this problem with my old Mac mouse, so I ended up getting a Logitech G400 and a Razer Goliathus Alpha Control mouse pad. Rockin' the professional gear. ;D

Nah but seriously, you can just bind the scope zoom feature to a different key.
Thanks given by:
ok thanks
Thanks given by:
You also may want to read the docs for more info
Thanks given by:
you can also go into system preferences and enable certain gestures like two finger tap for a right click. It's very hard to do this and hold consistently though. I recommend buying a mouse with a USB chord. That's the only sure-fire way to play the game effectively.
Thanks given by:
Or buy a 10$ mouse like I did
Thanks given by:
i have a tiny mousepad, and a deathadder. it's all u need.
Thanks given by:
Right Buton '-', your first FPS ?
Thanks given by:
See posts above '-', your first forum?
Thanks given by:
Use Shotgun.
Thanks given by:
just paste a "." in the mid of your screen, faster to aim ;]
Thanks given by:
Yeah use a sharpie to put a crosshair on the screen #cheapshit
Thanks given by:
uhh just get a new mouse works for me :D

if on a mac dont go in full screen and put ur sensitivity on 0.6 and shake ur mouse up and down really fast and go up really fast and try to go down at normal speed and ur crusor will get stuck in the middle of the screen :D
Thanks given by:
who the hell uses the scope?!?!?
Thanks given by: