Custom Mapmodels
I wanted to add some of the included mapmodels that you have to mod to get to my maps, but I had some truoble with the code. I HAVE READ THE DOCS ABOUT 5 TIMES. I type "mapmodel 0 0 0 0 snowsail then, i type newent mapmodel 136, and the only thing that pops up is the enitity sparkle. What am I doing wrong? how much of the file path do I need to include?
Thanks given by:
You need to remove the comments from the line.

---- // mapmodel 0 0 0 0 "snowsail" ----

You have to remove the two // from the front of that, and then save the edited version of default_map_settings.cfg as your map name. Say you've saved it as ac_newmap, and you then put it in your map directory (AssaultCube_v1.1.0.4/packages/maps) And then open ac, once you've loaded the map you'll have the extra model at use. If you do not have a map the same name, you can simply open a new map, save it as the cfg you have in your folder, and reload it. Again, you'll have the model for extra use.
Thanks given by:
Thank you!
Thanks given by:
My pleasure. Thread close plz. :3
Thanks given by:
Snoosnoo,tell me why?? you scared any new added? or you not wana new cube? i also wanted new moving or rotating new mapmodel with move soldiers and possible new moving with high or slow wind or something on a new(with rain sound or model rain with high or slow intensive) or with more flashing bullets and new sound voicecom,but with old soldiers models,cuz we all like soldiers comix smiling models of soldiers with blue strong eyes
Thanks given by:
(12 Jun 12, 12:26AM)pufig Wrote: Snoosnoo,tell me why?? you scared any new added? or you not wana new cube?

Because the OP's question has been answered!!
Thanks given by:
(12 Jun 12, 12:26AM)pufig Wrote: Snoosnoo,tell me why?? you scared any new added? or you not wana new cube? i also wanted new moving or rotating new mapmodel with move soldiers and possible new moving with high or slow wind or something on a new or with more flashing bullets and new sound voicecom,but with old soldiers models,cuz we all like soldiers comix smiling models of soldiers with blue strong eyes

That Pufig, is exactly why. I'm scared of comments like these.
Thanks given by: