Tactical Force Clan Now Recruiting!
Hello, I am WuBBStePP new to forums but not assault cube (changed my name recently) you have probably seen me on your servers.

Anyway, I am in the process of developing a brand new clan I'd like to name Tactical Force United. I use the tag .tf| in game at the moment. Right now i want a site designer and a couple good/knowledgable players. I would like to have a competitive clan to play cms and tournaments and earn our respect fairly. This mean no hackers will be accepted through our applications.

I am looking for good moderators to help start the clan for the time being. If you have any questions/comments/concerns message me or post below. An irc temp webpage and forum will be available shortly so if you interested in joining or helping then you will have to apply.

New temporary website while real one is developed. Got to www.tf-united.webs.com
Im no web dev so if you have any feed back positive or negative tell me please.

Thanks for reading. Hope to see you in game.
-.tf|WuBBStePP:heart:
Thanks given by:
i like the name. good luck!

EDIT: only when it was rush|...
Thanks given by:
Good luck with your new clan!

TFU = Tactical Force ... ?!
Thanks given by:
(10 Jun 12, 07:42AM)Sepehr Wrote: Good luck with your new clan!

maybe Tactical Force United ?! :D
Thanks given by:
(10 Jun 12, 08:24AM)SovietAk47 Wrote:
(10 Jun 12, 07:42AM)Sepehr Wrote: Good luck with your new clan!

maybe Tactical Force United ?! :D
Yep.
Thanks given by:
@ Tac WuBBStePP : Charming name :P

@ SovietAk47 : Nice guess mate :D
Thanks given by:
(09 Jun 12, 04:04AM)Tac WuBBStePP Wrote: Anyway, I am in the process of developing a brand new clan I'd like to name Tactical Force United. I use the tag .tf| in game at the moment.

said it in the first post lol
Thanks given by:
(12 Jun 12, 02:41PM)Ike Wrote:
(09 Jun 12, 04:04AM)Tac WuBBStePP Wrote: Anyway, I am in the process of developing a brand new clan I'd like to name Tactical Force United. I use the tag .tf| in game at the moment.

it wasnt there before he edited the post lol
Thanks given by:
(12 Jun 12, 02:46PM)RealViking Wrote:
(12 Jun 12, 02:41PM)Ike Wrote:

it wasnt there before he edited the post lol

:(
Thanks given by:
Temporary website www.tf-united.webs.com the mobile site is still being developed fyi.
Thanks given by: