Unknown command: delta_game_1
Every now and then my scroll wheel will stop switching weapons and instead I'll get "unknown command: delta_game_1" in the console. I remember someone giving the following command to fix it on the old forum:

/alias delta_game_1 [ if (= $arg1 1) [ shiftweapon 1 ] [ shiftweapon -1 ] ]

This works, but also causes the scroll wheel to not switch players when spectating and instead gives me "unknown command: delta_spect_1"

Resetting all key binds doesn't help.
I remember this happening to a lot of people, so there has to be a fix for it.
Thanks given by:
Make another alias
alias delta_spect_1 [ changefollowplayer $arg1 ]
although... you shouldn't have to...
Thanks given by:
delta_game_1 is a command for making the scroll wheel scroll in-game to change weapons (correct me if I'm wrong). Try to go to your saved.cfg in your config file and rename it putting a _ behind it like so: "_saved.cfg"
Thanks given by:
The problem is, "delta_" aliases ending in "1" should only be active if you're holding down a button keybound to "domodifier 1", or if the default contents of alias "modifier" is set to 1 instead of 0.
http://des-bukz.co.cc/forum/index.php?topic=20.0
Thanks given by:
I had the same nasty problem. To fix it I ran this on the console:

[SELECT ALL] PHP Code:
/exec "./config/resetbinds.cfg"
/exec "./config/scripts.cfg" 

Obviously this will reset all the binds and possible some scripts that you have changes.
Thanks given by:
you wouldn't need the ./ just config.
Also, his method is better because it doesn't reset binds. A perfect fix is deleting your saved.cfg editing your settings, and then locking it. This is what I did to prevent this problem from happening (it got very annoying).
Thanks given by:
(28 Sep 10, 11:25AM)FunkyHamster Wrote: Obviously this will reset all the binds and possible some scripts that you have changes.

Which is why you should always place any commands or scripts in your autoexec.
Thanks given by:
Wouldn't really change a thing...
All aliases and binds get saved once the game closes.
Tis just going to get written anyhow.
Thanks given by:
(29 Sep 10, 02:14AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Wouldn't really change a thing...
All aliases and binds get saved once the game closes.
Tis just going to get written anyhow.

When writing /resetbinds because of any reason, your commands get deleted. Use your autoexec ;)
Thanks given by:
Oh
I forgot about the /resetbinds :P
Yes
You are right.
Thanks given by: