Mac11 (Subgun Mod)
Here is a model pretty similar to sunnyD's micro machine gun mod, but (I hope) still different.

[Image: mac11_1092_1339158932.jpg]

Download it here

There are now 2 Versions in the download link. Follow the readme to use the closer one.
To use the "closer to the camera"-version rename the "tris_high.md3" file
to something else (for backup) and name the "tris_high_close.md3" "tris_high.md3"

Far version
[Image: nstk5hmz.jpg]

Close version
[Image: t2etguc2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Nice mod. ^^

One thing though, I'm not getting the muzzle flash animation.
Thanks given by:
One question how come you didn't add your new hands that you made. Hmm maybe b/c you wanted to keep it low poly i guess. Any ways Good Job!
Thanks given by:
It looks real mean, and it's got a solid feel. I think it's my new favorite subgun model.
Although the flash does appear to be missing :/
Thanks given by:
could you bring the arms closer to the body
Thanks given by:
(08 Jun 12, 04:52PM)Aekom Wrote: I'm not getting the muzzle flash animation.
Thanks for noticing, it should be fixed now. Same download link :)

(09 Jun 12, 03:42AM)Joe Smith Wrote: could you bring the arms closer to the body

There are now 2 Versions in the download link. Follow the readme to use the closer one.
To use the "closer to the camera"-version rename the "tris_high.md3" file
to something else (for backup) and name the "tris_high_close.md3" "tris_high.md3"

Far version
[Image: nstk5hmz.jpg]

Close version
[Image: t2etguc2.jpg]

(09 Jun 12, 12:59AM)Think3r Wrote: How come you didn't add your new hands that you made.

For two reasons, one is the one you stated, I tried to keep it as lowpoly as possible and because I'm a bit lazy. I'd have to adjust everthing with the hands and with the ac ones its just a matter of seconds.
Thanks given by:
Hah! The close version is perfect; looks like it belongs in the game!
Thanks given by:
Looks like a scorpion SMG
Thanks given by:
the close version is sexy, thank you
Thanks given by: