Suggestion: online bots?
ability for only one bot to be added to an online game. why? potentially even out teams for inters and clan matches. skill would be set on good.

discuss.
Thanks given by:
Bots are terrible even on the highest difficulty. They are not able to even out teams online. The only good thing that would come from bots online would be that they would not speak.

*Note not a troll comment just my opinion
Thanks given by:
they are smarter than 90% pub players and don't play gemas, F1

but f2
Thanks given by:
(04 Jun 12, 03:40AM)lucky Wrote: Bots are terrible even on the highest difficulty.

Play Sauer bots. They'll shit on your chest and laugh all the while.
Thanks given by:
(04 Jun 12, 03:53AM)Nightmare Wrote: they are smarter than 90% pub players and don't play gemas, F1

and they dont use carbine either
Thanks given by:
fixed in the SVN
Thanks given by:
i thought everybody have his bot online, do you think i really play so terrible on pub ? :)
Thanks given by:
(04 Jun 12, 04:03AM)Mael Wrote:
(04 Jun 12, 03:40AM)lucky Wrote: Bots are terrible even on the highest difficulty.

lmfao

ight thats a true point...
Thanks given by:
(04 Jun 12, 04:03AM)Mael Wrote:

[Image: tumblr_m52gbgYNYs1rwe0rpo2_400.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(04 Jun 12, 10:01AM)RealViking Wrote: and they dont use carbine either

What's your point? You make no sense.
Thanks given by:
It wouldn't be bad in the SVN, because the SVN bots are WAY better than the 1.1.0.4 bots.
Thanks given by:
Would help with the online Zombie mod that X-Ray Dog made too :)
Thanks given by:
(05 Jun 12, 04:52AM)Droid Wrote:
(04 Jun 12, 10:01AM)RealViking Wrote: and they dont use carbine either

What's your point? You make no sense.

It makes sense because if you ever try to play singleplayer with bots you always get a clean headshot with the ones with carbines because they just stand there and occasionally jump around. I think it could be fixed you somehow make the bots use every other weapon but the carbine. If possible I think bots should have a more of a chance spawning with a AR because when bots use those they are at their personal best and they tend to have a lot of kickback making it harder for real players to eliminate the bots.
Thanks given by:
Sounds ok but it would have to be admin only to add bots.
Thanks given by: