Assault Cube - android port?
Since Assault Cube has really low system requirements, has anyone of game developers thought about porting it to Anroid devices? It would be wonderful to play it during a boring trip or a lecture! :P

I asked on android forum (http://androidforums.com/application-req...ost4448806) but in fact, guy in the bottom is right, it's all about copyrights...
Thanks given by:
Only is it goes on iPhone also.
It is actually a good idea, but it has to be free.
Thanks given by:
This it's been asked before, I know this because I asked the same thing, there's actually a Cube App on the app store, however the hard part it's who's going to port it, and yeah I think that's what they answered that time.
Thanks given by:
If only some skilled in android porting Assault Cube player would take up this task.. I dont know how much effort it costs, but developers would be also thankful, if their game was available for various devices, dont you think?
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:

Disscusion
Cant find a DL link anywhere though.
Thanks given by:
He is holding the camera with his ? XD
Thanks given by:
Just type Cube in the app store and there it is.
Thanks given by:
I've played Counter Strike in my android and it's pretty awesome. Some guy from xda ported it to android with Unity engine. So if CS could be ported... I think AC too.
Thanks given by:
(30 May 12, 01:15AM)jAcKRoCk* Wrote: Just type Cube in the app store and there it is.
Cant find it :(
Thanks given by:
(31 May 12, 08:02PM)MykeGregory Wrote:
(30 May 12, 01:15AM)jAcKRoCk* Wrote: Just type Cube in the app store and there it is.

Which device are you using? Its only been ported to iOS I believe.
Thanks given by:
playing ac without keyboard and mouse is like fucking AIDS slut without condom
Thanks given by: Mhtsos
(28 Jun 12, 07:24PM)SALE94 Wrote: playing ac without keyboard and mouse is like fucking AIDS slut without condom
I agree... but with ANY shooter game.
Thanks given by:
(31 May 12, 08:02PM)MykeGregory Wrote:
It might not be available in the UK.
Thanks given by:
Yeah, I was thinking about this a few days ago, and I agree, it would be great for trips or classes. But it would be very hard, as I play on a laptop, and it's already hard enough without a mouse.
Thanks given by: