The Bird On My Shoulder
I just HAD to post this and show you guys and girls.

It happened to me today. :DD
Also a question. what kind of close encounters have YOU had with wild animals?
Thanks given by:
Lol you are a perv, you wanted to bang the little thing... XD
I remember when I saw three cats standing on a pruned tree, at night, watching the full moon, and talking/singing between themselves. One was the main voice, a black young cat, the noises they made sounded as if he was making complete sentences or signing a song, and it was fucking sweet.
That cat got killed by a dog in my compound, sad thing...
Thanks given by:
(27 May 12, 04:17PM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: ...That cat got killed by a dog in my compound, sad thing...
Grim.
Thanks given by:
lol epic video.

idk, I once found a fox in my back garden drinking from the bird pond. But when I got up close to it, it climbed up a tree (dafuq), went over the fence and into the woods behind my house. Never saw it again. :(
Thanks given by:
Occasionally I must chase a few turkeys out of my yard. I have one of those yards with small gardens and other shit strewn about. Naturally the turkeys split up and run circles around these gardens making me look like a fool.
Thanks given by:
(27 May 12, 06:42PM)Vanqu!sh Wrote: lol epic video.

idk, I once found a fox in my back garden drinking from the bird pond. But when I got up close to it, it climbed up a tree (dafuq), went over the fence and into the woods behind my house. Never saw it again. :(

Vanq!sh's wild encounter with HyPE|Mr.Fox
Thanks given by:
Haha! "Gobble gobble gobble" "Damn turkeys!"
Thanks given by:
(27 May 12, 07:09PM)RCJD Wrote: Vanq!sh's wild encounter with |FOX|
FTFY
Ohey I've seen a fox too.
Mael, I feel your pain about them turkeys dude. Two of them just sit on my porch and just leave their "belongings" like no other. I have to put a sign up warning guests to watch their step.
One time back in the motherland (India) a monkey jumped at the shoe bag I was carrying, thinking it had food in it. Dumb |KH|Monkey...\:D
Thanks given by:
Talking about foxes and birds, now I remember once, in Eastbourne, in the summer (when the foxes look like rats, XD), I saw how one fox dragged a seagull through a a barred fence, from one wing, and trapped the bird at the end of an alley. Then, the bird got free (it was way bigger than the fox), and it was funny watching the fucker trying to go through the bars, which it managed after a while.
A big flock of the stupid fucking birds was flying above in "ALERT MODE".
Lucky I didnt get covered in their shit, XD.
Thanks given by:
I was on a golf course, a GIANT Wild Turkey, just below my height(I'm 6 feet tall) starts walking my way. It finally gets too close for comfort, so I walk backwards slowly. It speeds up. I turn around and start walking faster. It starts running. I start running. 300 yards later down the fairway, I run out of energy since I'm carrying the heavy bag full of clubs too, turn around and start swinging a club at it until it ran away.
Thanks given by:
Once while picking cherries (in a cherry tree) I had a squirrel run down my hand, onto my arm, over my head, and ran back up the other arm into the tree. Somewhere in there it made me bleed.

Myke, maybe it is just the way the camera was positioned, but the view out of your window looks so good!

* Ronald_Reagan is jealous
Thanks given by:
i was walking in a clearing in the woods at a friends farm when i was younger and came across a bobcat standing a meter or two away. I froze, it froze, i did the awkward backward shimmy away from it, once i lost sight i took off running.
Thanks given by:

O_o
Thanks given by:
(28 May 12, 01:36AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Once while picking cherries (in a cherry tree) I had a squirrel run down my hand, onto my arm, over my head, and ran back up the other arm into the tree. Somewhere in there it made me bleed.

Myke, maybe it is just the way the camera was positioned, but the view out of your window looks so good!

Whoa! thats crazy. And yeah, its really nice where i live. i'm lucky to live in the country here.
Thanks given by:
I must live in the most boring place on Earth. Most exciting wild animal encounter I've had around here is when the cockatoos came and tried to kill the tree out the front.
Thanks given by:
I live on a farm with horses, cows, dog and cats, and chickens. Also, I shoot foxes.
Thanks given by:
(28 May 12, 12:44PM)Huntsman Wrote: ...Also, I shoot foxes..
Booooooooooooo!!
Thanks given by:
The bird is the word, dude! :D

(28 May 12, 01:57PM)MykeGregory Wrote:
(28 May 12, 12:44PM)Huntsman Wrote: ...Also, I shoot foxes..
Booooooooooooo!!
I agree -,-
Thanks given by:
the bird must be a reincarnation of someone
Thanks given by:
When I went to australia some wild turkeys (or w/e they are called) stole fruit from my bag when I was resting. One of them tried to eat a kiwi way too quickly, and he bit it in a way that he couldn't see anything. I laughed my ass off at it frantically walking around in circles, specially seeing that it was clearly the dominant specimen of the herd.
Thanks given by:
haxxx this is just ur pet bird ! :D
Thanks given by:
I just realized I've never seen a living turkey. wut.

We have a peacock living round here. It wanders from my garden to my neighbours, and apparently no animal services can move it because it isn't harmed or in danger. Bad thing is I live near a main road, meaning it's too scared to leave :< Apart from that we occasionally get hedgehogs round here and baby birds have fallen out of nests above my house a few times.
Thanks given by:
I was trying to pet a mother duck who had eggs in the nest and it almost bit me.
Thanks given by:
I shooed away a hawk which took away the carcass of one of my parakeets.
Thanks given by:
Well, I've had a rabid deer outside my car.
Thanks given by:
[Image: my_hair_is_a_bird.jpg]
Thanks given by: