Hello
I just wanted to introduce myself, my ingame name is Phantom and i havent been on here so...
Thanks given by:
Cool, nice to hear that we got some new players into ac...have fun then in-game :D
Thanks given by:
Hey sup brah; hang around in them pubs; demonstrate your value in the famous ladders; chill out playing some gemas; find a clan you like; experience awesomeness in clan matches; go play some interns and enjoy the forum... Welcome home brah!
Thanks given by:
Oh well actually ive been playing ac for a year i just havent been on the forums lol
Thanks given by:
Phantom yooooooooooolooooooooooooo
edit: whoops.
Thanks given by:
I got denied to -dyH|
Thanks given by:
"I'm really Phantom" makes me doubt you're Phantom.

Anyways, haiii!
Thanks given by:
Hai Phantom.
Thanks given by:
YO!
Thanks given by:
Hi josh3.
Thanks given by:
(26 May 12, 10:57PM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: Hey sup brah; hang around in them pubs; demonstrate your value in the famous ladders; chill out playing some gemas; find a clan you like; experience awesomeness in clan matches; go play some interns and enjoy the forum... Welcome home brah!

All the current ladders are shit, so don't take them seriously. They're basically normal pubs that get bad lag spikes when the send data to a servers that host really ugly websites with general nonsense nobody cares about. If you wanted ladder play, you should have been around back at the end of 1.0
Thanks given by:
Cool.
Welcome to the forums.
Thanks given by:
thanks for the warm welcome everyone, btw does anyone know when this new version is coming out :P
Thanks given by:
...im beginning to question if you have ever visited these forums.
Thanks given by:
(28 May 12, 08:24PM)lucky Wrote: ...im beginning to question if you have ever visited these forums.
(26 May 12, 11:00PM)Jesse Wrote: Oh well actually ive been playing ac for a year i just havent been on the forums lol
Thanks given by:
hi welcome hf
Thanks given by: