aG is 1 years old!
Kaz's words- Hey i just want to let you know that today aG turned 1 year old.
We've been through good times and bad, moments of very happyness and some not so happy.
i personally would like to thanks our current members and those who were part of it.
I'll try to name all of them but if i miss someone , i'm sorry.
we started as 5 members , me , Shieldy, c4rma, Pweaks and Troops , then some days or weeks later, Shorty and TheAthraX joined us.
(that's all i remember from the begining xD)
the ones who left us , HeRa, Xenon , rofl, al3rt , Vanquish, Pweaks, Troops, Shorty , Jorik (even that he had been with us for a day), i would like to thank you all for helping us to keep at the top, to be as friendly as we are , as known as we are.
And i have to thanks those who are still with us , c4rma, Takkunen, art, Hosta, Robtics, AnthraX, NK ,DamDam, yopa (who kaz forgot to write) and c00kie too
you are great guys !!!

During this year we participate in some competitions, TaS league, when we were the second place, one point behind w00p and then because Xenon cheated, even that he hasnt cheated on any match of that tourney, TaS guys decided to take off all our points and we decided not to play the legue.
The famous aG League, with rofl leading this project, such a success among AC players :p, that we knocked out MyS, one of the stronger clans AC have, and when we got knocked out by oNe ( with Jason's help , yeah we know it :p ) but they did played really good. Congratulations to w00p, oNe and the , now dead, dR and thanks to all those who played this aG League.

ah here's the ac forum topic of fR creation, yeah we were first name Final Rest, but then we changed to aG ( Shorty's idea thank you dude).
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-3170-pos ... l#pid54682

As always , our motto :

Live life smiling so you can die laughing!

Side note from Kevin- Thank you for a fun year guys :) nothing is ever easy, we definitely felt that! I would just like to thank everyone we've played and anyone that's helped us. Cheers to many years to come unless one of us goes mental and kills some bitches ;)
Thanks given by:
Congrats! You guys know I'm always rooting for aG still.
Thanks given by:
Last minute thought, lets see if we can get a massive inter going in celebration of our one year :D whats the biggest slot server in ac atm?
Thanks given by:
congrats!
Thanks given by:
Doesnt feel like tht long but time flies. GJ, it's a great achievement for any clan.
Thanks given by:
Happy Birthday!
Thanks given by:
Happy birthday aG :)
Thanks given by:
HB2U
Thanks given by:
(24 May 12, 08:00PM)Roflcopter Wrote: Congrats! You guys know I'm always rooting for aG still.

Also very happy you managed to make it a year, that's no easy feat! :)
Thanks given by:
Happy Birthday !
Thanks given by:
Nice :)
Thanks given by:
Happy birthday aG :D
Thanks given by:
(24 May 12, 08:27PM)ShieldyBear Wrote: Last minute thought, lets see if we can get a massive inter going in celebration of our one year :D whats the biggest slot server in ac atm?

UK MyS 9 has 50 slots.
Thanks given by:
Quickly becoming one of my favorite clans! Bless you!
Thanks given by:
Hey guys, congrats and i hope u celebrate 10th or 20th birthday :)
P.S. <3 from BoBies
Thanks given by:
Where is Shorty anyways? That little wanker!
Thanks given by:
Happy birthday. Btw, it's Trops, not Troops.
Thanks given by:
Baddy Hirthbay gA!
Thanks given by:
Buhhja, congratulations guys! Nice to hear .aG* is 1 year old now...Have still fun dudes! :D
Thanks given by:
happy birthday gents.
Thanks given by:
(25 May 12, 05:57AM)MorganKell Wrote: Where is Shorty anyways? That little wanker!

you answered your question yourself :P

gg's aG :)
Thanks given by:
never lost a match to ya's, here's to another good year.
Thanks given by:
Wow you guys are still bitter about aG cup? Don't turn a warm-hearted topic into an argument:L
I gave oNe tactics, that's not cheating. I would never ghost.
Good job on one year, good luck making it past 2.
Thanks given by:
Well done dudes, heres to another year.
Thanks given by:
Thank you guys :)

and jason it's fine , im just glad the aG cup worked :p
Thanks given by:
HB aG! I wish you the best this year ;)
Thanks given by:
HB guys ;)
Thanks given by:
(25 May 12, 01:21PM)Jason Wrote: I gave oNe tactics, that's not cheating.

huh
Thanks given by:
Congrats, soz for that cheating shit, im a fuckwit, just putting it out their ;3 and how about we do congrats n shit instead of stuff about weather Jason helped or did not, but congratulations, aG has had it's fair share of fame ;)
Thanks given by:
(25 May 12, 02:39AM)RAMPAGE Wrote: Hey guys, congrats and i hope u celebrate 10th or 20th birthday :)
P.S. <3 from BoBies

:D
Thanks given by: