~TgS~, Officially Over
After the long inactivity of the clan, the LoAs of our essential ex-members and that of our co-leader, the clan is down to 3 members. Boy what a journey this was! I remember at first when I was handed the leadership. It was a tough decision but I had to do it for the sake of the clan, the clan which was built upon the work of respected and highly appreciated people. From Z!P to TgS till now, it wasn't a piece of cake. It had its ups and downs, its joyful and sad moments.

It is never easy for a leader to disband his clan. On the other hand, it isn't easy for a leader to see a clan, for which he/and others toiled and worked for, to die slowly in front of his eyes. Sadly, our situation today is not similar to that of when I first got leadership. At that time, I had TaC to help me with the recruitment and AC scene was a bit more active. This clan was meant from the beginning to be a well respected clan, and it was, is, and will always have been. TgS will always be remembered as that clan which struggled to reach high levels, and it did at one time. Many feared playing with TgS members back in the days. We had skills, we had respect and we had patience.

However, it is time to set it to an end. Keeping the clan alive now is meaningless since practically current members are either busy with their real life, applying to another clan, or just being inactive for a later decision.

It has been a joy and an honor to lead TgS. Here's my thanks and appreciations to all clan and ex-clan members who really made this experience an unforgettable one.

Our clan site will still be up and running though for community purposes atm. Our IRC Channel is still up as well.
Thanks given by:
Damn, that's sad to see - I remember when I started this game, wars with you really helped me improve to where I am today! - cya.
Thanks given by:
Yeah when I first started, I thought Droid was the best player in ac :O.

Sad to see you guys go.
Thanks given by:
I am unable to comprehend or sympathize with you in this matter because the death of a clan and henceforth of ones dream, which is obviously the case here, is anethama to me. KH is more inactive that many a clan today and yet it still breathes. We live regardless of what the odds against are and we will continue to do so no matter the obstacle no matter the wall. Your sorrow I see as no more than a big bag of fail chips with a juicy hot fail burger and an ice cold tasty fail smoothie to wash it down. Man up the awesomeness!!

That said... Sad to see ya go bro. Best of ooncey to ya. ;)
Thanks given by:
Theres always more to learn from a defeat than from a victory and no one knows what the future has prepared for you guys.
The goals you have reached together will be claimed back; the hard times will come again to be surpassed with gained knowledge; the friendship will remain as a stone upon which build a stronger tie; because times comes and goes, but AC will remain forever, if only in your hearts.
The king is dead, long live the king! XD
Thanks given by:
://///
Thanks given by:
This is really sad to see. There were some great memories here and a lot of growing. I sure learned a lot from this clan.

(21 May 12, 03:05AM)gambino Wrote: Yeah when I first started, I thought Droid was the best player in ac :O.

I still am ;)
Thanks given by:
(21 May 12, 03:05AM)gambino Wrote: Yeah when I first started, I thought Droid was the best player in ac :O.

F1
Thanks given by:

Sad to see you guys go.

0/10

obvious troll is obvious
Thanks given by:
This is a very sad note to see. TgS was where i was really introduced to competitiveness in AC. I had great friends and we had defeated many skilled clans in the old days where i could aim with a mouse and a servers ping was between 180-210 instead of 200-400 like it is now. TgS will always be where i came from. </3
Thanks given by:
best of luck with whatever you decide to do.
Thanks given by:
vermi 4eva trollin' :D

I will not comment on Praetor but as for ~TgS~ it started me off in AC, was a fun team that was hell chill, devo to see it dead. BoL finding teams
Thanks given by:
Good games and good luck with your future carrier both in AC and irl
Thanks given by:
(21 May 12, 06:16AM)Habluka Wrote:

Sad to see you guys go.

0/10

obvious troll is obvious

Wasn't a troll, I honestly thought he was.
Thanks given by: