This is what Sepehr rapes us with q.q
damn where is my camera ? I wanna post my laptop too !!
baaa idc :p

I dont have headphones but I have a razer kkk
Thanks given by:
(17 May 12, 07:11AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: and to shut up those who blame their lack of skill on the equipment :D
Thanks given by:
(17 May 12, 07:47PM)macm Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=889VJfwIL...e=youtu.be

That video shows nothing:
A) In a local match. Yes, the code is still there, however I doubt you would get lagged and get dropped shots. As well as the fact that your game is slowed down, that would also change things.
B) SMG has horrid accuracy anyways. You should get closer to your enemy.

You are right, I should've been more clear. I should've said "lack of skill on bad equipment". As all possible hardware links to the hitreg are dependent on the card, not the price or age of the card.
Thanks given by:
(17 May 12, 11:53PM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: That video shows nothing:
A) In a local match. Yes, the code is still there, however I doubt you would get lagged and get dropped shots. As well as the fact that your game is slowed down, that would also change things.

There are lots of unhits in singleplayer or LAN servers.

(17 May 12, 11:53PM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: B) SMG has horrid accuracy anyways. You should get closer to your enemy.

It shouldn't be that horrid though.
Thanks given by:
(18 May 12, 01:09AM)Roflcopter Wrote: It shouldn't be that horrid though.

SMG is a midrange weapon, AR is long range. It makes sense to me.

(18 May 12, 01:09AM)Roflcopter Wrote: There are lots of unhits in singleplayer or LAN servers.

Then show me a side by side comparison.

But w/e. This doesn't need to be carried on.
Thanks given by:
ExodusS I love those speakers!
Thanks given by:
(17 May 12, 11:53PM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote:
(17 May 12, 07:47PM)macm Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=889VJfwIL...e=youtu.be

B) SMG has horrid accuracy anyways. You should get closer to your enemy.

Macm, if you were standing right in front of the bot and there were all those drops, I would go #$Q%$%$@.

But yeah, I believe SMG has quite some spread S:
Thanks given by:
(17 May 12, 11:53PM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: That video shows nothing:

I get the same drops with gamespeed 100, i just wanted to show i wasn't missing the shots, so there is no lack of "skill". I get the same with AR, douze distance shouldn't make any difference, "pros" hit all the shots, i remember whatching a match between woop and mys, a w00p SMGer was raping mys shooting from base to base.

Is there a "pro" willing to make a video with hitsound 1, gamespeed 10, idlebots 1 so we can compare?

Sorry for the offtopic, nice desk you have there sepehr!
Thanks given by:
(18 May 12, 09:43PM)macm Wrote: I remember watching a match between woop and mys, a w00p SMGer was raping mys shooting from base to base.
:)
Thanks given by:
mine
Thanks given by:
(18 May 12, 11:06PM)titiPT Wrote: mine
titi uses the laptop for irc and the calculator to run AC.
Thanks given by:
(18 May 12, 11:06PM)titiPT Wrote: mine

HOLYHOLYHOLY do you have the same laptop as me? That's pretty cool.

[Image: asus_x11.png]

Though I think you have a sticker indicating you have a better graphics card. Bleuh.
Thanks given by:
(17 May 12, 07:47PM)macm Wrote:

THAT IS SPREAD
the reason good players can use smg across map is cos they can handle the recoil AND spread, but even then AR is still better at that distance. if the SMG wins the SMG player is just better lol
Thanks given by:
(19 May 12, 04:39AM)Undead Wrote: THAT IS SPREAD
the reason good players can use smg across map is cos they can handle the recoil AND spread, but even then AR is still better at that distance. if the SMG wins the SMG player is just better lol

this

hit drops are recorded as hits in ur accuracy box, but no hitsound.
long distance, smg is always at a disadvantage, but there are ways to minimise the spread
Thanks given by:
e.g. pulse firing/burst firing, which is probably what you saw that smger do, there is no way if he sprayed he'd get hits.

I suggest you try shooting individual bullets at someone at long range, and then see if your problem magically disappears :)
Thanks given by:
Sorry Sepehr and Jason that this has got offtopic so wildly, but there is a very important point to make here.
(18 May 12, 09:43PM)macm Wrote: ...douze distance shouldn't make any difference, "pros" hit all the shots...
If you are hitting all the shots at that distance with the SMG, you are not a 'pro', you are a cheat. The SMG spread does not allow it, even with single shots.
You cannot 'handle' spread; it's random. This is why Larry is always asking for the spread to be reduced, because it hampers truly skilled players. You can compensate for the spread, by, as Vanquish says, burst firing (the spread increases after 3 or 5? shots - I can't remember which), or by getting closer. But you cannot hit even 70% of your shots (it's probably a lot less) from 80 cubes away, and that's against a stationary target.
Thanks given by:
I like spread, some players think they can stand still and get enough hits to kill, when in reality it's much easier to kill someone who is stationary. You need to have unpredictable movement and catch an enemy on the right angle/distance, I've been able to take 2 sometimes even 3 enemies on spawn just by strafing around at the right times, If 2 people face each other in a firefight at the same time and they both strafe backwards as depicted in my expert illustration(http://i.imgur.com/51PLi.jpg) they will generally if using the same gun, get the same amount of hits on each other, after playing for a long time you learn how to take advantage of players who are moving in certain ways and can certainly hit them a lot more than they hit you, beware this causes rage to those who think the game is purely aim based.
Thanks given by:
I've got 50% acc on 1v1 on maps like desert. All you have to do is shoot 5 bullets, wait a tiny bit and shoot another 5 etc.
Thanks given by:
(19 May 12, 11:23AM)Xenon Wrote: I've got 50% acc on 1v1 on maps like desert. All you have to do is shoot 5 bullets, wait a tiny bit and shoot another 5 etc.

Yes Xenon, you can do it. But the art is to getting high accuracy without doing it and still owning your opponent. You can do this even in clan matches but the final score...
Thanks given by: