Clans Missed
PR is shut down :o

Idk, i think i'll miss those server masses of like 10-15 PRs rushing a server *0*
Thanks given by:
Im happy when they left they were a holes, and yet they will never be gone. PR die now.
Thanks given by:
(10 Jun 12, 11:55PM)Grenade Wrote: Im happy when they left they were a holes, and yet they will never be gone. PR die now.

[Image: Wat8.jpg?1315930535]
Thanks given by:
(11 Jun 12, 12:51AM)titiPT Wrote:
(10 Jun 12, 11:55PM)Grenade Wrote: Im happy when they left they were a holes, and yet they will never be gone. PR die now.

[Image: Wat8.jpg?1315930535]

PUBLIC RELATIONS IS SO IMPORTANT THOUGH
Thanks given by:
I think that image will give some people nightmares... That is effing creepy.
Thanks given by:
(01 Jun 12, 05:35AM)Z-karIuS Wrote: and how about SK with monas lol.

Ah, |SK|. I remember them from my time with NSL, we tried to get the clans to merge but NSL was only little in comparison so they decided not to. They were a nice clan the lot of em. Whatever did happen to Monas does anyone know?

Also Alienware because they introduced putting a space at the beginning of a map name so it came up first, which was revolutionary.

/SRH/ because they're the first clan I remember seeing in game. I remember it was the second day I played AssaultCube or something and they were recruiting and going around games telling people how to apply. So naturally straight away I went to their site, made an account, and applied. Being only a young noob and having never actually heard of a gaming clan before I thought that by typing up information about myself on their site, that allowed me to go around wearing their tag in game which was all I wanted to do.
Thanks given by:
(11 Jun 12, 03:34AM)Hellspell Wrote:
(01 Jun 12, 05:35AM)Z-karIuS Wrote: and how about SK with monas lol.

Ah, |SK|. I remember them from my time with NSL, we tried to get the clans to merge but NSL was only little in comparison so they decided not to. They were a nice clan the lot of em. Whatever did happen to Monas does anyone know?

SK forum is still up, at skforum.forumotion.com, though the last post was 1 month ago.
Thanks given by:
(15 May 12, 11:55PM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote:
(15 May 12, 08:00AM)Orynge Wrote:
(15 May 12, 12:47AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Xu and iOD

and eQ.

However most people I chatted with in eQ. still hang around the game. Unlike in Xu and iOD.

Waves hands around!
* DrauL is still here!
Thanks given by:
Not as frequently as Mai, sgtd, XRD and such.

Cactus appears sometimes too.

* Ronald_Reagan waves
Thanks given by:
(12 Jun 12, 07:38AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Not as frequently as Mai, sgtd, XRD and such.

Cactus appears sometimes too.

* Ronald_Reagan waves
I'm around <3
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by: