Digital Reborn is dead.
Sad News,

Just after the first birthday I announce that we decided to stop the Digital adventure.

We were only 3 players and we had no applications.

That was a hard decision but after the leaving of Fearles and Sepehr for MyS we had no reason to continue.

I would personally thanks Vlad and Rofl for their contribution on tournaments
Then thanks for 1 year of clan matches and fun with you : BoB w00p aG MyS FD oNe LC and others !

Cya,

AtoMikK
Thanks given by:
(14 May 12, 05:50PM)AtoMikK Wrote: We were only 3 players and we had no applications.

this was oNe at one point (a few times actually) too.
i think you've made the wrong decision but whatever.
gl in the future, you were always a good challenge in matches
Thanks given by:
Wow. :(
Thanks given by:
Sad to see this, you were very good and nice opponents. Good luck in the future.
Thanks given by:
You were great training to play against, and you'll be missed. :(

Good luck in whatever clans you may pursue in the future.
Thanks given by:
(14 May 12, 06:04PM)Undead Wrote:
(14 May 12, 05:50PM)AtoMikK Wrote: We were only 3 players and we had no applications.

this was oNe at one point (a few times actually) too.
i think you've made the wrong decision but whatever.
gl in the future, you were always a good challenge in matches

=MyS= was down to Seriffi and Bunny once (when I was working in another state) - if you want to keep a clan alive, you can do it.
Sad thing though, always enjoyed the clanwars.
Thanks given by:
It already happened once, we were 3. But Fearles, Sep, Ciclon came back and dR reborned. but now, we dont want. It's a waste of time/energy. Our goal is to catch fun on AC. I dont say we cant be happy all 3, but it isnt the same.
I hope we'll find the right clan in which we'll get what we want !
See ya ingame ;)
Thanks given by:
Sad to read this stuffs, in my opinion you were team considering that you only played smg, and your teamwork was amazing.
see you in game though :D
Thanks given by:
I hope u guys think a bit more about that decision. AC needs more competitive clans. Sad to see another one go :S. Best wishes buddies.
Thanks given by:
(14 May 12, 08:46PM)RAMPAGE Wrote: I hope u guys think a bit more about that decision. AC needs more competitive clans. Sad to see another one go :S. Best wishes buddies.

Technically, splitting up and giving their great skills to lesser clans would make a few more competitive clans. :)
Thanks given by:
Sad news really, hope the best for the members.
Thanks given by:
Sad new , really a great team .. Good luck for the futur (3
Thanks given by:
Just when I was about to apply... XD jk
Always sad to see well known clans to break, but if its for the best...
I hope I were more into the AC competitive scene, I might catch up with you guys some day!
Thanks given by:
Ohh nooo :(
Sad news to see you guys stopping the clan :(
GL in the future frenchie guys ! ;D
Thanks given by:
aww :( i used to play on the "Hit-Melee Ladder" server, which was ran by dR clan i believe
Thanks given by:
(14 May 12, 09:21PM)Nightmare Wrote: Technically, splitting up and giving their great skills to lesser clans would make a few more competitive clans. :)

However, they won't join lesser clans.

On the other hand, it's sad to read this, and I understand your reason for not carrying on. Stay safe, Honor, Ato & Reedie! :)
Thanks given by:
(14 May 12, 11:35PM)Jg99 Wrote: aww :( i used to play on the "Hit-Melee Ladder" server, which was ran by dR clan i believe
That's run by SiL3nT.
Thanks given by:
um, there was a server called that, or something like that.

NOT the ladder, but a server, called "Hit-melee Ladder"
Thanks given by:
(14 May 12, 08:42PM)Homer-J Wrote: Sad to read this stuffs, in my opinion you were team considering that you only played smg, and your teamwork was amazing.
see you in game though :D

I witnessed them use AR a countless number of times, gg's dR
Thanks given by:
Farewell to |dR|. 1 minute silence.
Thanks given by:
Sad to hear that. I like play with u dR
Thanks given by:
Bad luck dR. Was great fun playing you guys :D BL
Thanks given by:
Seriously, awwww :(. I remember when I applied, good times you really trained me when i did. |dR| Will be missed!!!!
Thanks given by:
Hats off to a great team.

Good luck to all you three, and this tag will be missed.
Thanks given by:
Sorry to see you stop dR. It's not looking good for competitive clans. I hope a year from now there are more clans to play against than oNe w00p BoB MyS X)
Thanks given by:
Thanks for all.
Thanks given by:
it's a pity , farewell dR .
Thanks given by:
well fuck. great games with you guys and always a pleasure commenting your matches. hope to see you dudes around.
Thanks given by: