Snipe2Kill Looking For A Good Actve Clan
Ok i was in a clan for about a month that clan was FmC.
Im looking for a good active clan and if u guys are good then u can post here. im not interested in any unknown clans.

My Favorite Weapon - Sniper Rifle and SMG
Map - Shine and Depot

Just some minor details and i hope someone will recruit me.

Thanks for the idea M__Stayla XD

thanks, Snipe
Thanks given by:
Click here. I would assume that most of these clans are recruiting. Some may not, others (most likely to be the clans you've heard of) will be invite only.

Good luck!
Thanks given by:
hehe np mate.

he have a nice sniper. he can need some training but his sniper is really good.

hope you find what you want man :-)

M__Stayla
Thanks given by:
i want a clan that wants me not some random clan XD [/i]
Thanks given by:
You can also see more clans are their statistics Here.
Thanks given by:
Good Luck Snipe

My parents say assaultcubes too violent so i cant play it any more so im playing Aion!
Thanks given by:
:O
They don't know about OMGPonies! mode!!!
Thanks given by:
(10 Aug 10, 06:56AM)|SK|OFFLINE Wrote: Good Luck Snipe

My parents say assaultcubes too violent so i cant play it any more so im playing Aion!

pussy xD

So Snipe2kill, you are more than welcome to join FEL if you want, we are quite active, in 1.0.4 and now in 1.1.0.1, you have some mad skills with sniper, and we can always use someone with your skill and humor xD, so feel free to go to our forums and/or IRC at:
[Image: fellog10.png]

Fuerza Elite Latina (Latin Elite Force)

So hope to see you arround mate :D

keep on fragin jAcKRoCk*
Thanks given by:
Hiyo Snipe,
When Joe told us you talked to him, Ikl and I were pretty excited. You're very welcome to join HyPE, and the application would be pretty short since we know and like you already. But we would still like you to at least post an application thread so other members don't get too jealous XD.

Hope to see you in HyPE,
HyPE|GDM
Thanks given by:
(10 Aug 10, 06:56AM)|SK|OFFLINE Wrote: Good Luck Snipe

Reduced violence mode?
Thanks given by:
Hello Snipe. I have seen you in game many times and your good. You also seem like a nice guy. Feel free to check out www.clan-roh.tk
GL on finding a clan. :D
Thanks given by: