Clan =sexy=
how do I run my clan,get people to join and how do i make my clan offical.
Thanks given by:
Make a website.
Play every type of map and mode, not just Megatowers, @camper, and twintower maps.
So play official maps, and in different modes than just TOSOK.
Then just play in game, if people notice you, and see your attitude and skill level, they might want to join your clan.
Then once your older than 3 months, then you can go to this thread: http://forum.cubers.net/thread-1762.html? to make it "official"
There is no set way to make a clan, that is just what i'd do.
Thanks given by:
Do i have to make it offiacail btw i play alot of other modes 2
Thanks given by:
(13 May 12, 06:56PM)=SEXY=Owned+U=)-(CLAN LEADER) Wrote: Do i have to make it offiacail btw i play alot of other modes 2

I will tell you what I was told when I started a clan. There is no such a thing as an official clan list of AC. But community provides a wiki page for all known clans. If you want your clan to have that privilege you would have to be active (play on pubs, do inters or even some matches) for more than 3 months. I would advise you (like gambino in his post) to work first on the clan infrastructure: site, irc channel, servers. Get good ppl to join your clan and keep them there by being a good leader and making them feel at home (maybe too poetic, but u get the point). Making a clan is not something you do in few minutes, for good clan it takes time (a lot more than 3 months imho). You will know when the time is right to ask for your clan's wiki page. GL to all future sexys XD :)
Thanks given by:
and stop vote-spam every server for TwinTowers_SuperCubes_GigaEdition !!

lol
Thanks given by:
THANKS YOU WERE VERY HELPFUL GAMBIO AND RAMPAGE thx
xD
Thanks given by:
wtf your name is so long
Thanks given by:
(13 May 12, 09:18PM)Undead Wrote: wtf your name is so long

I am already sexy. No need for a label to show that.
Thanks given by:
Idk, =sexy=Bukz is sounding slightly tempting. :P
Thanks given by:
Does this =sexy= clan have a clan server? Just wondering if want a 1v1 or something like that!
HF and GL to your clan!
Thanks given by: