Wazuup!
For those who don't know me, I'm Psych0, former oNe member and RyL Team leader. (Still unknown).
Just decide do check the forums and notice that a lot of old school players are still around. Damn, how addictive this game can be?
Thanks given by:
If my memory serves me correctly, were you not blacklisted...?
Thanks given by:
Gosh, I don't play AC anymore since 2008 or so.
Yeah, I've been blacklisted, but it doesnt make me the Devil himself, does it?
Thanks given by:
(07 May 12, 05:29AM)Psych000 Wrote: Yeah, I've been blacklisted, but it doesnt make me the Devil himself, does it?
YES IT DOES!

Haha welcome back. And yes it is quite addicting XD
Thanks given by:
why were you blacklisted?
Thanks given by:
he was blacklisted for Weapon Hacks, Speedhack etc.
Thanks given by:
what a douche
Thanks given by:
Hey Pshyc0 welcome back home, last time you jumped out the window, I hope now you know how to use the door! (If you are playing again, thats it!)
Thanks given by:
(07 May 12, 11:10AM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: Hey Pshyc0 welcome back home, last time you jumped out the window, I hope now you know how to use the door! (If you are playing again, thats it!)
What is this self-defenestration you are speaking of?
Thanks given by:
Hehe, welcome back there...i am looking to play against you soon, cause i am interested in, how the old-day players in ac are playing...hope we`ll see us then in a while...hf in-game! :DD
Thanks given by:
Lets play sometime, I always enjoy knocking the old school players down a notch or two. Especially since we have so many Marreira, Carnifex, Drakas, Tenshi fanbois running around these days, saying 'we' (the younger generation) don't compare.
Thanks given by:
(09 May 12, 06:33PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote:
(07 May 12, 11:10AM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: Hey Pshyc0 welcome back home, last time you jumped out the window, I hope now you know how to use the door! (If you are playing again, thats it!)
What is this self-defenestration you are speaking of?
Well, aint cheating a form of depenetration? XD
Thanks given by:
hey mate , welcome back :)
and i dont see why people , the same who accept to play with cheaters or "ex-cheaters" of this version, are talking about something that happened so many years ago .
plus have you talked to Dendard or any of those RyL, when we were one of the top top clan, have you ?

vai vltar a jogar mesmo ou só vai ficar uma semana e sai denovo ?
Thanks given by:
I Play Ac 5 Months already but i finaly registered in ac forum My Name Is USF SALE94 I Hate Cheaters And Campers I Always Play Fair . I Love Ac I play every Day My favoryte Map is douze fav mode OSOK. Douse Anybody Remeber me from servers?
Thanks given by:
(09 May 12, 11:56PM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: Well, aint cheating a form of depenetration? XD
de·fen·es·tra·tion   [dee-fen-uh-strey-shuhn] Show IPA
noun
the act of throwing a thing or especially a person out of a window: the defenestration of the commissioners at Prague.
Origin:
1610–20; de- + Latin fenestr ( a ) window + -ation
Thanks given by:
You want old school Jason? Can't get too much older than my bitch ass. Guess who has a working computer with latest shit on it? This guy! Now all I need is the damn Internet... and I will be back baby! Prepare your bunghole for its first true lubing, all natural by the way, and then get ready to own the shimmies who think they got game, but are in fact pretty lame, because they lack the street fame, to proclaim... and are really just a bunch of bitches, gonna end up in ditches, ass to te sky and cheeks wide open, ready for a scopin.

FUCK YEA!!
Thanks given by:
You guys didnt take the point :D
I was just wondering how AC and the old school guys are doing.
I don't feel like playing anymore.
Thanks given by:
:(, hop on in to play a few games and youll soon be hooked again! Hope you do!
Thanks given by: