Domestic Textures
I usually like to create random domestic maps in my free time. Is there any domestic house textures that are complete wall and trim? Or can someone tell me how to imposrt pictures to line up with cubes and codes?
Thanks given by:
Not quite clear to me what your intentions are but I guess you want to make maps with custom textures looking more like a household rather than the classic industrial or street atmosphere AC's textures folder has to offer...

I suppose you could get a look there >>> CG Textures <<<, all those textures are free of charge but in case you want to publish one of these maps all you got to do is mention your sources in a readme.txt file (we never say that enough).

You probably also going to have to rework some of these textures so I suggest you read the >>> custom textures <<< section before, the AC docs are always useful when it comes to modding.
Thanks given by:
(05 May 12, 07:10AM)DES|Cleaner Wrote: I suppose you could get a look there >>> CG Textures <<<

This community is certainly getting more efficient at driving its players away and making people shy away from asking questions.
Thanks given by:
(05 May 12, 03:29PM)Aekom Wrote:
(05 May 12, 07:10AM)DES|Cleaner Wrote: I suppose you could get a look there >>> CG Textures <<<

This community is certainly getting more efficient at driving its players away and making people shy away from asking questions.

<3
Thanks given by:
nicely said Aekom.

@TackyMan even if it doesn's help you with your custom texture problem, i want to say that it's definately possible to do nice interiors with the default ones imo.

Thanks given by:
Yes, you can. I just wanted to try some others, possibly make it more realistic.[Image: 7250599_orig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
the main problem with mapping homes is the lack of suitable mapmodels. i once did a whole house with two bedrooms, living room and a kitchen (which was a problem, the kitchenware looked kinda messed up^^) but i srsly failed with the bathroom. there are toilet-mapmodels on akimbo, but i don't know if they work with the current version. there is a texture section too, maybe you can find something. :)
Thanks given by:
You can download an old texture pack I made
http://www.akimbo.in/files/index.php?act=view&id=468
Thanks given by:
@kleinkariert
yes, the kitchen is the hardest (sink = IMPOSSIBURU!) i think i downloaded the toilet pack today and forgot to install it, i'll go check
Thanks given by:
Try and used the textures like i did.
And TackyMan.

Thanks given by:
(05 May 12, 03:29PM)Aekom Wrote: This community is certainly getting more efficient at driving its players away and making people shy away from asking questions.

What was this stupid comment about?
Thanks given by:
(05 May 12, 07:10AM)DES|Cleaner Wrote: I suppose you could get a look there >>> CG Textures <<<, all those textures are free of charge but in case you want to publish one of these maps all you got to do is mention your sources in a readme.txt file (we never say that enough).

I think you copy-pasted the wrong link, try this one: http://www.cgtextures.com/
Thanks given by:
(05 May 12, 07:10AM)DES|Cleaner Wrote: http://www.muttonbone.com/images/sheep_back.jpg

You're not from NZ are you?
Thanks given by:
LOL my mistake, you sometimes have several discussions on the go, sorry about that ;)
Thanks given by: