New Clan with a mission: FightForTourism (FFT)
Dear friends and followers,

I have visited the lands of AssaultCube repeatedly during the last weeks. Whenever I managed to come out before midnight, the next day was fine.

After spending so much time within AssaultCube, I have realized it is time to open this land for tourism. There are many people around the world who would like to visit the many surprising areas of this country. But -as of yet - they have fear for their lives and refrain from taking this opportunity.

I intend to open up a clan with a mission of three steps:

1) Make peace between red and blue.

The way I understand it after long conversations with native inhabitants of AssaultCube, the never-ending war broke out because people could not agree whether red or blue were the best color in the world. So peace would involve convincing all inhabitants that either (a) it does not matter or (b) they should agree on another color to be their favorite (like pink). Convincing the natives will have to involve self-defense against them because if we're dead, we cannot help them.

2) Invite heads of state and ministers for development, tourism etc. to AssaultCube.

Once peace has been established, we can reach out to the developed world. Some development aid will be necessary to repair the lands after the never-ending war. A seemingly unlimited number of ex-soldiers will have to be re-educated as guides to show around tourists.

3) Build a huge hotel on every market square.

There are so many beautiful sights in AssaultCube - tourists need to be able to stay in comfortable hotels during their stay. Where no convenient buildings are available, we'll build new ones

All of this involves FFT becoming a dominant force within and outside of AssaultCube. After our mission is fulfilled we might consider founding a major political party.

Let's do this!
Thanks given by:
Am I dreaming or is this true?
Are you GOD?
Thanks given by:
This clan is a breath of fresh air.
Thanks given by:
r/trees
Thanks given by:
For some reason this post reminded me of this:
[Image: borders.png]
full link
Thanks given by:
Interesting.
Thanks given by:
Please make an appointment with my Minister of Awesomeness, Habluka. We may be interested in establishing one of our luxury Boardwalk of Vice hotels in your area.

KH FTW!!
Thanks given by: