Score System
New score system is a one big FAIL.

[Image: 20100809133306acdesertd.jpg]

32:33 score 212
30:7 score 282

its stupid, difference should be bigger
Thanks given by:
how abotu instead of looking at the score system you reflect on how you did and on you on accomlishments. I am sure that will keep you busy long enough.
Then once your done with that ask yourself why am i complaining so much. Do I know the real reason I am playing AC. Is it for the community? Is it for my clan? Is it to complain and point out flaws? Is it for my own self glory?

Once you figured out these questions come up with a little more of a stragetic way of handling this "big FAIL." and make a new thread to have a good suggestion.
Remember there is no limit to what you can do. ;)
Thanks given by:
No one is stopping you from playing 1.0.4
Thanks given by:
"Then once your done with that ask yourself why am i complaining so much. ........
Is it to complain and point out flaws?"

This is my first thread, so this is really funny.

"Is it for my own self glory?"

Glory? hehe, man, this is not FIFA World Cup :-D
Thanks given by:
It is your first thread ,that is a negative one. All you say is fail. You must of worked on this thread all night ( shakes hand) congrats. Go complain with the other haters.
Thanks given by:
There are still some kinks to work out with the scoring system so for now, it's back to the old frags and deaths system.
Thanks given by:
DaRealRocky

I worked on this thread some seconds because im not one from haters, im only user of new AC (fixed version 1.1.0.1 is great, except score system). I wrote only different opinion than yours. And you are probably hater of this users. Enjoy

Gibstick

Thank you for info.
Thanks given by:
i love all users .. Maybe i didnt know your intentions.
if you could of make a suggestion instead of saying negative things i would of took your thread more lightly and friendly. Maybe i misinterpreted your intentions.
Thanks given by:
Nobody forcing you to use scores. If you don't like it, just do the /ignore :P
Thanks given by: