ac_nocturne
[Image: scaled.php?server=94&filename=2012042715...es=landing]
After a wild night at the pubs drinking beer Team CLA decided, somewhat drunk, to insult some RVSF members. Of course RVSF reacted on the insults and within moments the quiet city turned into a battleground of the 2 drunk groups.

Minimap:
Screenshots:
A CTF map with a night theme. Thanks to Hurpdurpson, Halo and Snoosnoo.

Criticism is welcome.

Download ac_nocturne

-edit- since the upload on akimbo seemed to have failed another link here.
Thanks given by:
So much promise for your second map <3 You know I loves it!
Thanks given by:
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQE9rNbXjNG95GkmvfD3jd...mR3IB4lwCH]
Though I still prefer our SUPERPRONADERIFLESPRINTEXPERTS map ;D
Thanks given by:
SUPERPRONADERIFLESPRINTEXPERTS was, no is, the best map ever made lol. I havent warned about the custom content. I just took the custom content from akimbo. This map uses custom made barrels, beerbottles, lamps and a clock. Anyhow Im hoping for some criticism so feel free to give me advices or share your thoughts.
Thanks given by:
Firstly, your backstory is possibly the greatest ever.
Secondly, your minimap looks rather nice (soft and subtle).
Thirdly, those screenshots are altogether sexy.
I'd download and test your map properly but my opinion would be based on too little experience to be worth much.
Thanks given by:
Hehe thanks :) Let me know what you think :)
Thanks given by:
I was rather hoping more would comment on this. :c
Thanks given by:
Maps don't get enough love these days, Snoo. :(
It's all jamz's fault for not releasing the next release and getting people excited about AC again.

on-topic. I like the layout. Some areas seem too empty-ish. Lighting seems nice. :3
Thanks given by:
YesWeCamp you have came a long way in just 2 maps. This is a solid map with a lot of promise for you as a mapper. I'd suggest this map to anyone looking for a new face in the crowd of mappers. It is a real treat to have you (and zero, who is a nice up and coming mapper) there with me in a clan and to teach (and even learn) from you guys. Zero and YesWeCamp both, keep up the great mapping.
Thanks given by:
(30 Apr 12, 03:56AM)Pi_Halo Wrote: YesWeCamp you have came a long way in just 2 maps. This is a solid map with a lot of promise for you as a mapper. I'd suggest this map to anyone looking for a new face in the crowd of mappers. It is a real treat to have you (and zero, who is a nice up and coming mapper) there with me in a clan and to teach (and even learn) from you guys. Zero and YesWeCamp both, keep up the great mapping.

Ehem! Ehem! *Cough* What about me?! *Cough!*

Sorry, I've got a cold.
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the thumbs up Halo. Nice words :)
For Nightmare: Can you maybe give me a screenshot of what place you would like to see filled up? I might do something with it in an update if necessary. I didnt want to make too many fill ups because I feel that its sometimes affecting gameplay to have boxes or anything on your path. But let me know how you think I could improve it!
Thanks given by:
Damn those CLa guys... I told them not drink and drive. Fact is the the RSVF team was aboard of a FIAT (Fix It Again Sam) and so u know, with those italian cars one can never say, it was dark, the lights were not working and they hit the CLA car and.... And the girls too, they were not so happy to see those stupid guys all dressed in red screaming and yelling

... and ok. I am really looking forward for playing on the map. Tell me when and where.
Thanks given by:
I noticed that akimbo makes some problems when you try to download my map. So here is a mediafire link for the package:

Download link for the package

@ketar yes i will tell you on irc :)
Thanks given by:
love the screenshots of the map... havent downloaded it yet but i probably will :D it looks great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks given by:
I finally downloaded it. I must admit you made a lot of progresses: the first maps you showed me were all a bit confused, with too many different elements. This one is consistent in design and layout (still a bit complicated, but I like winding paths). A great step forward, and I mean it:. I wanna play on it now!
Thanks given by: