Victorious
(12 May 12, 01:21AM)fernando Wrote: ...

Can you hear the drums, Fernando? I remember long ago another starry night like this, in the firelight, Fernando. You were humming to yourself and softly strumming your guitar, I could hear the distant drums and sounds of bugle calls were coming from afar. They were closer now, Fernando, every hour every minute seemed to last eternally. I was so afraid, Fernando! We were young and full of life and none of us prepared to die and I'm not ashamed to say: the roar of guns and cannons almost made me cry.

There was something in the air that night. The stars were bright, Fernando, they were shining there for you and me. For liberty, Fernando! Though I never thought that we could lose, there's no regret. If I had to do the same again, I would, my friend, Fernando.
Thanks given by:
[Image: u2KFu.gif]
Thanks given by:
I like reddit too.
[Image: qSBIy.png]

Ontopic: Misty is rather clever :>

[Image: o1ZL4.gif?1305053522]
Thanks given by:
http://www.lyricsfreak.com/a/abba/fernan...02896.html
Thanks given by:
NOOOOOO, FUCK YOU PAUL. YOU RUINED IT YOU RUINED IT YOU RUINED IT YOU RUINED IT YOU RUINED IT YOU RUINED IT YOU RUINED IT YOU RUINED IT
Thanks given by:
(13 May 12, 05:14AM)Misty Wrote: NOOOOOO, FUCK YOU PAUL. YOU RUINED IT YOU RUINED IT YOU RUINED IT YOU RUINED IT YOU RUINED IT YOU RUINED IT YOU RUINED IT YOU RUINED IT
Thanks given by:
About the track:
It's okay, I wouldn't listen to it again.

About the posts:
Really man, I'm hardly active on the forums but every single time I come here I get met by one of your dubstep posts with mediocre music asking for people to listen to it. If people were really that interested, they would read the big thread. You're like a girl scout who rings people's bells every Sunday and gets violent when you're told off. Really, as RR said. this may be offtopic, but just go to some music forums where someone actually cares.

This thread has lost all direction, close please.
Thanks given by:
(13 May 12, 05:14AM)Misty Wrote: NOOOOOO, FUCK YOU PAUL. YOU RUINED IT YOU RUINED IT YOU RUINED IT YOU RUINED IT YOU RUINED IT YOU RUINED IT YOU RUINED IT YOU RUINED IT
XD
sorry
Thanks given by:
(13 May 12, 07:19AM)Lightning Wrote: This thread has lost all direction, close please.

/close

PS. I'll make sure no extremely offtopic posts like these get posted in your big thread if you continue to use it as such. People will be much more respectful if you use that thread.
Thanks given by: