Bye Everyone...
Many of you maybe know me as the big name changer. As AnGeL* Anvil Spirit or al3rt and many more...

It all started about 3-4 years ago when my brother got this CD from a Czech magazine. The title on the CD was ActionCube. He opened it and inserted it into his computer. He checked what it was and realized it could be something pretty interesting. He then told me about it. I played it a few times, wasn't that interested really. Then my brother came into my room one day and told me that some new version of some game came out and that you don't need a CD to play it. I instantly downloaded it. The first games I played were against my brother on LAN servers, TOSOK TwinTowers. I still remember it to this day how much fun we had. Everyday after school we sat down, I waited and my brother made a LAN and we played. Later I started player Multiplayer, was still a noob and enjoyed the game. After that I started wearing the name $piriT*. I joined my first clan even though I didn't really understand the point of it. I just understood that I should type |TAc| before my name. Soon we get blacklisted because my brother edit's official maps (Medusa might remember). I stop playing.
Then I started again. Still using the name $piriT* but now in the clan |T$R|. I started getting the idea of clans but not clan wars. I was a close friend to the |3"|/|3i| clan because they come from a country boardering my home country, we could speak our native tongues. The I used my immatureness for the first time, I left T$R and thought I'd manage to get into a clan like |3i|. I was clanless made some clans with my brother like R!sK*. My class mate started to play with me (3l3m3nt) some might know him. Then 2 years ago I got into |3i|. After a year with them I used my stupidity and immatureness again and left because I thought I was so epic. Somewhere here I joined xW. Im still friends with them.
Today, I was a proud memeber of the clan .aG* I made new friends.
Today, I have decided to quit AC. I see no point in this. The only thing I'm doing is on teamspeak shouting and letting people record my girl voice. Now it's ending and I would like to say a goodbye to some people. I also don't really have much skill and don't see why I still play.

This will be a long list, but if you are on the list you are and always will be in my heart because you meant something to me in this game.
Thank you and bye, bye to: Ketar*, YesWeCamp, Halo, Lefa, MeLonE, sgtd, Waffles, OpTiC, Billy, aerkefiende, rofl, Hosta, ShieldyBear, Shorty, Sc0r$, Milandrag, Gazda, fundog, L0rdzZ, Marti, Gaby, Mystered, HeRa, EL, baRute, Bench, Etch, Migi, Diabolus, Hunk, Hulk, c00kie, Takkunen, DamDam, DarkAngel, DarKnoT, Gonna, Godsmack, Homer-J, Kahnii, m@C, Mati, Montana, Robtics, Vanqu!sh, jaCkRocK*, Azimov, Cr0w*, CENTINELAk4z, yopa, Soulker, Krayce, Yoursister, C4rma, TheAnthraX, Rampage, Bukz, MykeGregory, jamz, Dam and Harrek.

If I forgot someone, sorry.

The closest friends I've had in AC were Vanqu!sh (I really wish you good luck with your new clan w00p :), k4z, Kahnii, yopa, Robtics and Marti and I'd like to give you a special thank you.

I might return one day but until that day comes I will miss you! And thank you for the fun I had here!
Bye

--al3rt
Thanks given by:
I saw you playing today. :(

awww, Please come back! :D
Thanks given by:
Solid week of membership in aG, good effort.
Thanks given by:
D:

well cya dude, sucks that it has to end this way.
Thanks given by:
What is aG anyways? Aftershave for AssaultCube? :)
Thanks given by:
sad to hear it man. don't let the trolls in teamspeak have an effect on you. gl with real life and take it easy
Thanks given by:
cya
Thanks given by:
3 weeks
Thanks given by:
aw D: Had a nice time playin with you al3rt ! your a very nice guy, gl stopping ac ( one does not simply stop playing AC) :/ Bye
Thanks given by:
(24 Apr 12, 09:54PM)Woolly Wrote: 3 weeks

Sorry?

(25 Apr 12, 01:02AM)Mystered Wrote: aw D: Had a nice time playin with you al3rt ! your a very nice guy, gl stopping ac ( one does not simply stop playing AC) :/ Bye

Ye was fun with you and I just don't play the game anymore that's how I stop :D I will miss you!
Thanks given by:
(25 Apr 12, 07:37AM)al3rt Wrote:
(24 Apr 12, 09:54PM)Woolly Wrote: 3 weeks

Sorry?

He's saying you'll only be gone for 3 weeks before the AC bug gets you and you come back.
Thanks given by:
Get back here!
Thanks given by:
Bye mate:/ Sad to see this. btw dont care about the retards joking about your voice;) was always nice to play with you and talk to you :)
Thanks given by:
Quote:I also don't really have much skill and don't see why I still play.

thats the best reason to keep playing, to get better ...

gl for your future!
Thanks given by:
i don't understand that this is a reason to quit (generally i think it's weird to "quit" a game btw, but that's another point :p). it's not only about the skills imo, but the fun. even if it's hard to find the right guys/girls here to have fun with. anyways, you seem to be a nice guy, so good luck for your future. maybe we will meet one day. :)
Thanks given by:
-3-
Thanks given by:
Just drink. Always works for me.
Thanks given by:
Cześć Anvil
Thanks given by:
:O

Naw dude :( Sad to see you leaving like that...
I wish we could play some more games together :/
Anyway i hope i'll see you soon either on AC, TS or FB!
Good luck IRL for all your projects and wishes mate ! :)
Thanks given by:
general >>> offtopic

I do not know you but it is always interesting to read how people discovered this game and what is their histoy. hf gl
Thanks given by:
Sad to hear, hope u stick around, even if it ain't on ac.
Thanks given by:
Didn't know you (might have saw you) but good luck! :)
Thanks given by:
I'm not on the list?? Shame on you hahahaha it's sad to see you go, great times in |T$R|
Thanks given by:
At least we will not heard you beatboxing anymore...fewwwww
Thanks given by:
(25 Apr 12, 11:16PM)Mr.OpTic Wrote: Sad to hear, hope u stick around, even if it ain't on ac.

I might come to ts and IRC but that will be rare soon I'll even stop coming here but we can always talk on skype.
(25 Apr 12, 11:22PM)jAcKRoCk* Wrote: I'm not on the list?? Shame on you hahahaha it's sad to see you go, great times in |T$R|

I wanted to add you but I forgot all names but now you reminded me of thwm, jackrock azimov crow centenila
Thanks given by:
1) Make a goodbye thread
2) Expect for everyone saying "don't go, come back, we'll mess you"
3) ???
4) Come back a week later

I couldn't think of a specific meme to represent this :/
Thanks given by:
I really made my pants wet...
Next time think of what your going to say and then say it and think of what the situation is, here you don't know what happened so what's the point of "being funny"?
Thanks given by:
Good Bye al3rt

we will all miss you and wish you luck in other games :)
Thanks given by:
yep the best beatboxer leave us ;(
Thanks given by:
Good luck in your RL al3rt, was nice to play with you :D
See you in future (I'm sure you will come back one day, ac is a drug)
Thanks given by: