I am BACK!
Hallo everyone, How r u? my nickname is Delaboz i just wanna say i am Back to AC game as u can see in this link the Thread i posted when i left AC game (Leaving.....) Yea..yea IT WAS AGES Ago Veery loOooNG time, just wanna say Hi and i am back ^^ thank you for ur TIME!

// Fixed link.
Thanks given by:
Welcome back!

And JFYI, the link is broken.
Fixed
Thanks given by:
Ohh i didn't notice :D sry and thank you, this is what i posted BTW

Leaving.....
22 Nov 10, 11:18PM Post: #1
Delaboz
AC Player
Warning Level: 0%
Leaving.....
I'm going to leave Assaultcub, i really had fun with playing this game, this game was fantastic better than Counter strike ( My opinion ), it's really bad that iam going to leave this great game, nice to play this game and nice to play with u all, bye everyone.
Thanks given by:
???
leaving already?
Thanks given by:
(24 Apr 12, 02:18PM)Bugboy1028 Wrote: ???
leaving already?

no,

he posted that because the link was broken.

but now hes back

so: WB!
Thanks given by:
(24 Apr 12, 12:23PM)Delaboz Wrote: Hallo everyone, How r u? my nickname is Delaboz i just wanna say i am Back to AC game as u can see in this link the Thread i posted when i left AC game (Leaving.....) Yea..yea IT WAS AGES Ago Veery loOooNG time, just wanna say Hi and i am back ^^ thank you for ur TIME!

// Fixed link.

Oh hi there and welcome back!
And don't be worry you're the only one who couldn't play this game for a loOooNG time as you said...I can't play ac for 3 years now and i'am actually 6 months in a break, (What i do think atm: F******************** xD) But enjoy you're back, so, hf dude! ;) And see yah in three years in-game maybe :PP
Thanks given by:
Wb to Assaulcub.
Thanks given by:
Thank you all :D hope i meet u someday in Assaultcube
Thanks given by:
oh yeah Welcome Baq dude.

btw: Was u in a clan?
Thanks given by:
werent u like Oe or sumtin?
Thanks given by:
Welcome back :D
Thanks given by:
OH yeas i was the admin with a friend of =Oe= Clan but after i left we closed the clan

Oe stands for (Only evolve) means only Improve
Thanks given by:
No wonder you have no idea what you're talking about sometimes. :). Welcome back nonetheless.
Thanks given by: