PyssaultCube
Pyssault Cube [Ph-salt Cube] (rhymes with "Basalt") - A project whose goal is to make it easier to interact with AC through Python. It may provide game administration, or a differing ways to interact with the games files. See more: at github.

also, I faked the phonetic spelling, so any help in this area would be much appreciated
Thanks given by:
You do NOT want me to help you with the phonetic spelling.

Piss-ault-cwoo-buh
Thanks given by:
ac_inverted was made with some of this code: http://forum.cubers.net/thread-4712.html
Thanks given by:
(23 Apr 12, 12:20AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: also, I faked the phonetic spelling, so any help in this area would be much appreciated

http://www.yorku.ca/earmstro/ipa/

I don't have the time to decipher it. However, I hope this helps.
Thanks given by:
/fæsɐlt kyub/
or
/pəsɐlt kyub/
Do I pronounce the 'ph' as 'f' or 'puhhh'?
Also, cool :O
Thanks given by:
This is actually something I wanted like 2 years ago. I might look into this if I get the motivation to go back to start using Python again since I haven't messed with it in months.
Thanks given by:
Here is how to pronounce it...
lulz.
Thanks given by:
How about PythonCube? Simple and sweet just like a honey's teet.
Thanks given by:
(23 Apr 12, 04:03PM)MorganKell Wrote: How about PythonCube? Simple and sweet just like a honey's teet.
Not wrong! haha.
Thanks given by:
maybe PyCube would be best since the pronunciation is somewhat obvious and it fits with how many things written in Python are named (having "Py" added to the beginning).
Thanks given by:
I thought it said pussyassault cube...
Thanks given by:
Ah.....finally ;)
Thanks given by:
It is a 'puhhh'

PyCube would seem as if it was extending to all cube games, which unless I start looking into other cube games more, it won't be. This is why I named the library to PyACube. Naming wasn't a huge deal to me, as Github allows name changes. I also liked how Pyssault sounded.
Thanks given by:
Bear grills approves of this name :D
Thanks given by:
"New AssaultCube project... Better prepend the word 'piss'."

Edit: Fixed it. You grammar nazis you.
Thanks given by:
Append or Prepend?
Thanks given by:
(24 Apr 12, 08:07PM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Append or Prepend?

it depends on the what the title would be based on. In this case, appending it would sound somewhat odd.
Thanks given by:
Actually, AssaultCubePy sounds delicious.
Thanks given by:
As this doesn't need a new thread, I will make a post here.

I used pyssaultcube to create mapshots of each official map. They show the map, and the flags (if the map includes flags). Although I have my own private uses for these, feel free to use them yourself. They only have 4 possible colors, so it is easy to make your own coloring scheme. I used one I liked. If you have a specific use that you want to use this for and need some help, I can provide some help.

Example:
ac_mines:
[Image: hXbDw.png]

ac_urban:
[Image: KlMyY.png]

Download to all: http://minus.com/mNO2RV7Y4
Thanks given by: