Demo Glitch.
I had a really good game in arctic TOSOK and decided to get the demo.

But when i play it back it as if they are playing in AC_Arctic, But the map is AC_Shine. and they are all under the floor!
I dont know what happened. Also a file called 'Packet Log' Has apeared in my AC folder. Could be linked.
Demo HERE
Can anyone shed light on what has happened?

Also, cant seem to play it back fully w/o the game crashing.

Thanks given by:
I could probably fix the map issue if you wanted me to.

Does the packet log get created each time you play back the demo? An easy way to test this is to move the packetlog out of the dir it is in, play back the demo, let it crash, and check for a new packetlog.
Thanks given by:
...and which server was it, please?
Thanks given by:
I wish i knew. but i dont know what server it was. sorry Jamz.

@RR I can live without the demo and Yes, the packet log is created each time.
So what happened? some kind of corruption?
Thanks given by:
When you have the highlight over the demo in your demo list, it should have the server name, along with the actual contents of the demo file, at the bottom of the menu.
Thanks given by:
I downloaded the demo from the link and got TOSOK_ac_arctic_2012.04.22_1331.dmo but when i highlight it like jamz said it's map advance@camper, mode TDM.
I don't have that map and get douze, maybe that happened to you too.

[Image: 255ieth.jpg]

Edit:
Watched the demo 3x and each time it crashed on 13:01 mr but i can't find a 'Packet Log' file anywhere
Thanks given by:
(22 Apr 12, 10:58PM)Medusa Wrote: I downloaded the demo from the link and got TOSOK_ac_arctic_2012.04.22_1331.dmo but when i highlight it like jamz said it's map advance@camper, mode TDM.
I don't have that map and get douze, maybe that happened to you too.

[Image: 255ieth.jpg]

Edit:
Watched the demo 3x and each time it crashed on 13:01 mr but i can't find a 'Packet Log' file anywhere
That happened to me too except the map was AC_Shine.
Just tested it again. Its exactly what Medusa can see. Advanced@camper but the map it plays is the one that i am standing in before the demo is played.
Thanks given by:
(22 Apr 12, 10:58PM)Medusa Wrote: I downloaded the demo from the link...
Haha. I didn't see the link.
Quote:I don't have that map and get douze, maybe that happened to you too.
This! If you don't have that exact map name MG, the demo will load on whichever map you're on at the time. Get the map first, and everything will look normal.

As for why it's not the one you wanted, and bugs out, it's the nc servers. They run on windows and the temporary demo recording on Windows servers is glitchy when multiple servers are running. This issue has been fixed in SVN.
Thanks given by: