Anyone else have this problem?
recently, and i not sure why, whenever i try to scroll from sniper to pistol, i get instead a message in my console that says "delta_game_1" or something to that effect. scrolling also changes my mouse sensitivity which is really weird. i was told to just go into the saved.cfg in my config and delete everything, which of course, deletes my name and settings etc...

it then works for a little while until it does the same thing again. dafuq is happening?
Thanks given by:
I'm too lazy to search, but it has happened to others so do a search for delta_game_1 or wait for others to answer. When you do resolve this issue then make a backup copy of saved.cfg and use it to replace saved.cfg when odd things happen.
Thanks given by:
Or lock your saved.cfg after you fix the problem.

iirc the easiest way to do this is to do /resetbinds, and if that doesn't work I'd delete your saved.cfg.

And either lock or make a backup of the new saved.cfg
Thanks given by:
(20 Apr 12, 02:06AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: iirc the easiest way to do this is to do /resetbinds, and if that doesn't work I'd delete your saved.cfg.

did both of these multiple times. had to resort to deleting saved.cfg each time. how would you "lock" it?
Thanks given by:
Right click it (control click), select get info, check the locked box under "General".
Thanks given by:
Nothing is working for me, still geting the delta_game_1 error.
Thanks given by:
Is your AssaultCube directory read-only by mistake? That tends to cause all kinds of nonsense.

EDIT: Sorry if you aren't on Windows
Thanks given by:
(20 Apr 12, 02:28AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Right click it (control click), select get info, check the locked box under "General".

awesomeness...thanks again RR :D

(21 Apr 12, 01:39AM)VenteX Wrote: Is your AssaultCube directory read-only by mistake? That tends to cause all kinds of nonsense.

EDIT: Sorry if you aren't on Windows

lol yea im on mac :P
Thanks given by: