Unable to delete my own posts
Yea I keep getting you're a peasant ass bitch Morgan go to hell and die, from the forums every time I try to delete something. What's up?
Thanks given by:
Just edit out the content of your post with something like <delete>, and if a mod sees it they will probably delete it.
Thanks given by:
...or, I've created a new user group, AC Titans, for players of your status Morgan. Those who've been around since pre-1.0 days, love AssaultCube, have a contribution to make (however unusual) and can be trusted not to just erase history. You are currently the only member of this group, and you can delete your own posts and threads.
Oh, you also get a little AC knife logo next to your name, which is hard to see. I'll try to come up with something a bit clearer.

Late edit: I changed the icon to the right hand side, so it doesn't get confused for a tiny avatar. And don't bother asking for 'AC Titans' status.
Thanks given by:
Oi! MorganKell for moderator!
Thanks given by:
can u make me an AC Titan jamz, i play ac everyday :D
Thanks given by:
Damit 6hours 20 mins I had the bet Jg would ask within 3hours :(
Thanks given by:
Thank you jamz. :]
Thanks given by:
Oh God Morgan has his own usergroup..
Thanks given by:
Nothing new to see here
Thanks given by:
(23 Apr 12, 12:25AM)Shorty Wrote: Oh God Morgan has his own usergroup..
ujelly?
Thanks given by:
(22 Apr 12, 11:46AM)jamz Wrote: I've created a new user group, AC Titans, Those who've been around since pre-1.0 days, love AssaultCube,

Me :P

though im not on Morgan's level yet :)
Thanks given by:
I was here before the forums died. Can i have a lil knife? :DD
Thanks given by:
I wish I was shimmy enough for this status, but I'd like a hammer plz :P
Thanks given by:
(22 Apr 12, 11:46AM)jamz Wrote: ...don't bother asking for 'AC Titans' status.
Thanks given by:
Lucky bastard even shows off his shimmy badge here:

[Image: k2eljo.png]
Thanks given by:
You might think about renaming it to AC Shimmies.
Thanks given by:
It's good to have you back MK.
Thanks given by:
(22 Apr 12, 10:06AM)MorganKell Wrote: Yea I keep getting you're a peasant *** ***** Morgan go to **** and die, from the forums every time I try to delete something. What's up?

(22 Apr 12, 10:24AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Just edit out the content of your post with something like <delete>, and if a mod sees it they will probably delete it.

Granted this is fixed for MK, I still have to ask; why can't all users delete their own posts?
Thanks given by:
I honestly don't know. RK?
Thanks given by:
I was here in the Vanilla forum days, can I get a...... FREAKING THANKS BUTTON?

Yes, I know it's been a while. But I want one :(
Thanks given by:
Well Lightning I agree. We did have a Thanks button for a little while but Zarj ruined it for all of us in a moment of asshattery. We are hoping jamz will be up for the task of making it again one day on the recommendation that he write some sort of code that wont let Zarj use it again... ever.
Thanks given by:
Well we should be able to delete a post if there is no other post after it. If someone post after you, then you wont have the possibility to delete it anymore for obvious reasons.

EDIT : For example, I just realized my post was useless and I wanna delete it. I should be able to because nobody posted after yet.
Thanks given by:
Now you are not, XD (but I like the idea)
Thanks given by: