InitialSAW?
Anyone remember InitialSAW? You know, the annoying 14-year-old kid that used cheats in 1.0.4, lied about it when he got blacklisted, disrespected mods when they caught him lying, and tried to apologize despite the former?

I would just like to make it aware to the community: that kid is me. Yeah, I know, someone saw it coming. Whatever, that's only half the point.

I am 16 now, and have been cheat-free since when I tried apologizing. The only reason I'm posting this thread is to A) be honest as to my history in the AC community, and B) show that people can change. I believe I've been in the community long enough for people to (hopefully) get to know me better- Old eQubers especially. I obviously don't support cheating now (I've said that already), but I would like to remind some people that not everyone in the community is a faceless drone that sits in front of a computer all day (by saying this, I am not implying that those who I am talking to are such a thing; this thread is not an attack by any means) But, really, everyone here needs to remember this. No, I'm not saying that I'm perfect or that I've never forgotten this before, but I do feel it is important. Be a bit more open to a different point of view.

I realize I risk getting blacklisted or banned for admitting to my history (even though I'm sure it has been long since the time any ban would have expired) or for some other reason like being "deceitful" or whatever. I also risk people flaming me, sending me biting rants, and simply never being trusted by anyone again. If that's what has to happen, I guess I can't do anything to change anyone's mind.

tl;dr: Don't be lazy, read the thread.
Thanks given by:
This is what Beast is trying to do.

He tried to help started |FmC| clan and |FmC|Ike is depended on him to help him to do EVERYTHING. Beast never touches his own cheats. He Does have power to avoid hacks and he refused to use any hacks FROM now and forward. If he did, ban me then.
Thanks given by:
(20 Apr 12, 02:24AM)Bugboy1028 Wrote: This is what Beast is trying to do.
*Dwight face*
False.
Beast was not BL'ed two years ago.

VenteX, I respect your honesty.
Thanks given by:
I remember you well. I posted in the last thread you made.

(20 Apr 12, 02:05AM)VenteX Wrote: I realize I risk getting blacklisted or banned for admitting to my history

Not likely. The policy around here now seems to be 3 month bans for cheating. I'm not going to be the one to ban you from the forums.
Thanks given by:
Hey bro. Awesome insight! Lovely to read and, I hope, inspiring to some , as it is for me.
Thanks given by:
(20 Apr 12, 02:30AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: VenteX, I respect your honesty.
Thanks given by:
Thank you for being open with us. Sincerely, I do not remember any InitialSAW, but it shows great character for someone to accept a mistake of theirs in the past.
Thanks given by:
O_o
That suprised me.
Weren't you the great guy, who made me a very nice skin, for my Grenade Launcher?
Thanks for it, btw :)

I didn't know InitialSAW, but it's hard for me to imagine, that you were such a guy.
However, just as Wolf, I'd like to thank you for your honesty.
Thanks given by:
VenteX is more honest than most politicians.

DDT.
Thanks given by:
do you even play ac now?
Thanks given by:
Not as much as I'd like to, Misty. I'm only on the computer about 2 hours a week because of IRL stuff at the moment, although I try to visit the forums on a daily basis via my phone. Additionally, two of my friends and I also do a lot of LAN matches at school, which makes up the majority of my AC fix (that might explain my earlier user title "a member of a 3-man LAN community") Come summer, I'll likely play more often, as most teenagers in the AC community.

Thanks to everyone for making this whole thread go a lot better than expected. I was honestly bracing for the worst.
Thanks given by:
:)
Thanks given by: