#Introduction
Hey there, I'm Ninja72. I've been playing for a few weeks. I probably play at least two hours every day. I started just playing all sorts of modes, but TOSOK quickly became my favorite, because I think it relies on more skill and is just more fun. Cubes is my favorite map (the simpler versions are best) followed by desert. Anyway, hey. I thought i'd make an account in case anyone recognized me from in game.
Thanks given by:
(15 Apr 12, 04:26AM)Ninja72 Wrote: because I think it relies on more skill

orly

welcome anyway.
Thanks given by:
I play TDM, welcome to ac!

I am really good at the sniper :D today, i got 60 frags and less than 20 deaths :D
Thanks given by:
(15 Apr 12, 05:27AM)Jg99 Wrote: I am really good at the sniper :D today, i got 60 frags and less than 20 deaths :D

1v1 jg99?

Welcome to the forums Ninja72. I am AssaultCube's local half dead dog thing. If you are looking for good games in AC, look for servers that say [Ladder] which is where you usually find the better players of AC. We all start somewhere don't we so I suggest getting more into CTF and build on team work. Don't forget you can join a clan to find friends or just hang around the forums and see what appeals to you best. Remember, have fun!
Thanks given by:
Welcome to AC.

From this point forward, you've signed your life away like the rest of us. You may attempt to leave but you won't get far. Better for you to know now than to discover this later. ;)

I recommend you take a look at the LoRC, if you're planning to join a clan.

http://forum.cubers.net/thread-4093.html
Thanks given by:
Welcome and enjoy your stay :)
Thanks given by:
Welcome, good sir!
Before you proceed any further/farther and cross the threshold, take this.
[Image: Troll_Spary_max192w.JPG]
You will need it on your adventures.
You can thank me later ;).

BTW nice hash tag/pound sign.
Phone Numbers --> Twitter --> Facebook --> AC Forums.

(15 Apr 12, 06:06AM)Aekom Wrote: I recommend you take a look at the LoRC, if you're planning to join a clan.
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-4093.html
Lol, read this as the loark xD.

Anywho, enjoy your stay :).
Thanks given by:
X-Ray_Dog Wrote:1v1 jg99?
don't forget to take the demo please.

@new guy welcome and happy fragging. :)
Thanks given by:
Welcome to AC!! If you are old enough to drink you'll get through this fine. If not well then... You're fizzucked. Nice knowing ya. ;). Really though AC is friggin amazing. Consider yourself blessed that not only have I deemed you worthy of my presence but that you've found yourself in possession of one of the better FPS out there. Ty and good night. My baby Jackie Daniels is in need of some lovin.
Thanks given by:
(15 Apr 12, 06:49AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: BTW nice hash tag/pound sign.

Actually more like:
Phone Numbers --> IRC --> Twitter --> Facebook --> AC Forums
Thanks given by:
(15 Apr 12, 07:39AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote:
(15 Apr 12, 06:49AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: BTW nice hash tag/pound sign.

Actually more like:
Phone Numbers --> IRC --> Twitter --> Facebook --> AC Forums

#goodjobshadlulzhashtagswagimreallycoolbecauseiusehashtags

EDIT: I almost forgot: Hi. :)
Thanks given by:
Hey, welcome to your new home! I suggest you check out this:
Basics
and this:
Special Manouvers
As X-Ray-Dog said,search for ladder games to get your ass kicked start seeing how people work around here.
Also, when you get to play more game modes and you discover a CTF in any map named GEMA, remember those are not fragging maps, but obstacle courses designed to be finished with the help of your trusty Assault Rifle (and its recoil).
Dont hesitate to aks people in those maps for further instructions, Ill be happy to do so myself!
See ya in game!
Thanks given by:
Welcome.
i'll be the one teabagging you in-game. Have fun.
Thanks given by:
#HashtagSwag

Welcome to the forums.
Thanks given by:
Thanks everyone
Thanks given by: