Poll: Do quickscopers have too many rules/moan all the time?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
64.71%
11 64.71%
No
35.29%
6 35.29%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Quickscopers Always Moan!!!
This afternoon, i was playing with my brother and a friend in a quickscoping war on MW3.

Jesus Christ do they have some strict rules!

*in moaning child voice* Oh my god, he's using a semtex. NOOB!!!
Oh my god, concussion NOOB!!!
What the hell, no hardscoping you fucking NOOB!!!

The truth is, you can use any weapon when playing MW3, you aren't limited to certain rules and limits.

The n00bs themselves are the quickscopers themselves who make rules which benefit them when they play.

What do you think?
Thanks given by:
People don't like to lose, it's an ego thing that most gamers seem to possess. What may seem like an honorable kill to you could be an illegitimate cheap shot to others. No point stressing over it, keep killing them. :D
Thanks given by:
I think you should stop playing MW3.
Thanks given by:
This ^^^
Thanks given by:
I'm a hardscoper no matter what i'm playing.
The only reason they were whining is because they dont want you have ANY sort of advantage whatsoever cos they are noobs themselves.

EDIT: as for your poll? I have never come across this. So no.
Thanks given by:
My friend tells me to constantly quick scope, or use the sniper, as any other weapon is nooby. Screw that, I'll have full mobility, smg, ninja/lightweight/marathon pro any day. (I play black ops over MW3.)
Thanks given by:
If your client is unaltered, anything you can make it do is fair game.
Thanks given by:
(08 Apr 12, 05:54PM)Lantry Wrote: If your client *cannot be proven to be altered*, anything you can make it do is fair game.

Thanks given by:
The only thing I don't like in CoD (besides all the 10 year old kids there) is this:

MW2: Marathon, lightweight, commando or any weapon with grenade attachment one man army + danger close, those suck lol

But as Lantry said you can do anything you want
Thanks given by:
the only thing i dont like in CoD is everything. particularly the spawn killing. I get spawn killed more often in MW3 than in AC. And how the mp7 has no recoil - which is why I use it [Image: trollface.png]
The worst is the Striker, though. It makes AC's shotty seem so modest a weapon as the carbine.

The only time I moan when Im quickscoping is when i hit someone flush in the chest with a barret 50 cal as they come round the corner a meter in front of me and its like they were hit with a particularly cheap water pistol. Or AC's pistol.
Thanks given by:
Well AR is noob, real "pro" players like n0thing or Fatality were hardscoping, thei are richs.
Thanks given by:
No weapon is noob, truth be told. I'm not gonna use a weapon for the sake of it being worse, because everyone calls the other weapon nub.
Thanks given by:
It's the noobs' fault they aren't using the best weapons they can. They want to use shit guns and then moan about other players being smart and taking the advantages that the game provides? gg
Thanks given by:
Make 50 ratio with the Carabine in pub.
Thanks given by:
(08 Apr 12, 07:51AM)Bukz Wrote: People don't like to lose, it's an ego thing that most gamers seem to possess. What may seem like an honorable kill to you could be an illegitimate cheap shot to others. No point stressing over it, keep killing them. :D

It's nice to see a AssaultCube Dev in this thread =D
Thanks given by:
(08 Apr 12, 08:09PM)jAcKRoCk* Wrote: The only thing I don't like in CoD (besides all the 10 year old kids there) is this:

MW2: Marathon, lightweight, commando or any weapon with grenade attachment one man army + danger close, those suck lol
My CoD setup i call Riot Ninja.

Riot shield w/ throwing knife.
M9 w/ Tactical knife
Marathon pro, Comando pro, Lightweight pro.
Thanks given by:
Riot shield slows you down through. He means people with also a light primary (smg) since they just run around and knife people You can actually see one running up on you and initiate attack and they'll commando pro seven feet to you and kill you >:(

Riot shield with throwing knife pwns.

And yeah hate those guys with the RPG, scavenger pro, and danger close. They exclusively use RPG (jump so they don't die) and pick up another rocket from your corpse.

Regarding custom rules fights, funniest fight I was ever it was a throwing knife fight (if you missed you had to run past the other person and find your knife, or wait for them to attack and pick up theirs)

Oh, also hate how only one person can ever win a knife fight (even if at same time)

Oh, and, I could hit a person in the head with a Thumper from across the map and I'd be called a noob :x
Thanks given by: