My ip
my IP is 189.24.225.79
Please I want play and my ip is blaclist and I don't know the motive.
Thanks given by:
u cheated? cause if u did, u might as well wait 3 months.
Thanks given by:
I stop play for 4 moths and now I don t have server list.
Thanks given by:
jamz will contact you shortly.
Thanks given by:
This (KODAK) is you, or it's someone who plays on the same IP as you at the same time.
I know you will protest that you are innocent, but it doesn't matter. The range is banned, because of persistent cheating, until 14/05.
Thanks given by:
Yes, K0D4K is my brother..., guy please retire I have friends in AC.
4 months ago this happened please remove my name from the blacklist.
Thanks given by:
... What?
Thanks given by:
No problems, your blacklist was removed because you said so.
If masterserver doesn't reply just try Singleplayer.
Thanks given by:
"People don't get banned, IP's get banned."
Thanks given by:
I will ignore the "my brother did it story" that ip cheated, that ip is banned.
Thanks given by:
[Image: banear.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(08 Apr 12, 09:38AM)Jg99 Wrote: I will ignore the "my brother did it story" that ip cheated, that ip is banned.

So typical.

I think jamz should pardon the one person that will find an awesome excuse for cheating. Kind of boring to hear the same thing every time.

Those to avoid:
My brother/cousin did it. (used too many times)
I didn't know it was cheating. / I don't know anything about cheating. (just lol)

Let's try some new ones:
My sister did it.
My nyancat did it.
I got hacked by anonymous.
I changed for a faster ISP, that's why you thought I was speedhacking.

Be creative
Thanks given by:
Look at this:

[Image: 20120206175545acdepotct.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
he is my brother, I'm not stupid ...
If you can do something about it, thank
Thanks given by:
This is a situation where time and date in screenshot would be handy....
Thanks given by:
0 |uRs|.LeKo CLA 1 95 1 3 1 174 normal 189.25.199.209
1 |uRs|NesT RVSF 1 105 1 3 0 181 normal 189.25.199.209

Você e seu irmão ?
Thanks given by:
I have no doubt that KODAK is your brother. However, this does not change the fact that the IP is banned, not the player, since if we see Leko playing, it could be you, or it could be your brother; we cannot know.
If your brother is unable to play without cheating, you will be banned too. This is not AssaultCube's problem; it's your's and your brother's. Talk to your brother, make him see that he's hurting you by cheating.
Thanks given by:
O meu irmao usa a mesma internet que eu synthes!
Jamz reason you have, thanks for your attention in the forum and please tell me when my ip will leave the blacklist.
Thanks given by:
(08 Apr 12, 07:21AM)jamz Wrote: The range is banned...until 14/05.

Thanks given by:
Heres a countdown just for you Leko:

[Image: 0_54i_2b2b2b.png]
Thanks given by:
Wow acceptance and "submission"!
Leko, is your brother older or younger than you are?
If older: throw his magazines away, infect his computer with a trojan, send message to his girlfriend from his phone saying: "I love you. but you have a moustache", burn his favorite T-shirt and trousers.
If younger: Wedgie, throw bicycle to river, update his facebook status as "wanking 24/7, and loving it" , tell your mom and dad that he is smoking.
That´ll will teach him not to cheat!
Thanks given by:
You know that you can always just contact the individual server owners and beg for them to give you admin passwords to be able to connect anyway. Probably won't work with most, but it's worth a shot.
Thanks given by:
(10 Apr 12, 09:06AM)Habluka Wrote: You know that you can always just contact the individual server owners and beg for them to give you admin passwords to be able to connect anyway. Probably won't work with most, but it's worth a shot.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think this works if the server is registered to the MS.
Thanks given by:
All this arbitrariness is unsettling my stomach. I think I'll go reminisce about when AC was epic. Btw I totally agree with the homie who says craziest excuse should be pardoned. Better be some crazy stuff.
Thanks given by:
(10 Apr 12, 09:24PM)Aekom Wrote:
(10 Apr 12, 09:06AM)Habluka Wrote: You know that you can always just contact the individual server owners and beg for them to give you admin passwords to be able to connect anyway. Probably won't work with most, but it's worth a shot.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think this works if the server is registered to the MS.

Connections to the servers aren't controlled by the masterserver afaik. I'm pretty sure all the masterserver really does is provide a visible list of servers and having a central ban like that means that it won't send you a server list.
Thanks given by:
Nope. Being CBL'd means you can't connect to any server which is registered on the official MS.
Thanks given by: