servers not showing up
i noticed that yesterday most servers werent showing up but i thought this was just a temporary fault... it might still be but id like to be sure.. before yesterday, about 6 pages of servers showed up.. now only 1 and a half.. anyhelp?
Thanks given by:
There was some errors yesterday.
Why or what i dont knw but as i know it all servers was off line yesterday.
Thanks given by:
This website was down yesterday as well... when that happens usually the masterserver goes down with it. I think it's because the forums and masterserver are hosted by the same provider or something like that.
Thanks given by:
ok, but they should be back up by now, right?
Thanks given by:
Yes, the server hosting all the AC services died for a couple of hours. To restore public gameplay as quickly as possible I moved the Master Server to another server. In order to do this, the service has to restart, and when that happens all the gameservers get lost. The MS has to wait for them to re-register before they show in the list again, and sometimes servers don't re-register on their own. I had to restart one of mine last night to get it back on the list.
On top of this, migrating services is never a smooth ride and I've had to reboot the server or restart the MS again a couple of times. Each time this happens, the list starts from scratch again, so it's possible you've been unlucky when getting a server list.
Thanks given by:
ah, ok that makes a lot more sense xD thanks jamz
Thanks given by:
where is the thank button when you need it? ;)

great work to get everything up and running again!!!
Thanks given by: