nades
..and im back.. xD .. question is: how to get the groups of 2 - 3 nade packages in map editing?
-any help appreciated -thanks in advance
Thanks given by:
IIRC, that can only happen in LSS.
Thanks given by:
Pistol magazines become nades when the map is played as lss mode, they can be placed near nades.
Thanks given by:
ohh, gay. that was the one answer i wasnt expecting. do they randomly turn into 2 or 3, or is there an input mode?
Thanks given by:
(05 Apr 12, 12:02PM)Spicy_Orange1 Wrote: ohh, gay.

._.
Thanks given by:
When you put in pistol magazines they are nades in lss. Nades are the only pickup in lss lol. There is only one grouping if you put in 2 pistol magizines beside each other the would be two nades there. I suppose this was done so pistol magazines would actually be put in maps.
Thanks given by:
2 nades on 1 entety is ONLY in LSS... in other modes, entity gives you 1 nade
Thanks given by:
(05 Apr 12, 12:45PM)Cemer Wrote:
(05 Apr 12, 12:02PM)Spicy_Orange1 Wrote: ohh, gay.

._.

It's okay Cemer. He used it as an insult but I'm sure he has no issue with you. <3 We love you for who you are.
Thanks given by:
(06 Apr 12, 11:21AM)Snoosnoo Wrote: It's okay Cemer.

Nah, I just hate that word being used online.

And I'm straight, but thanks for the love.

What happened to the arid double clip?
Thanks given by:
Yea just so y'all know making grenade pickups worth one was the STUPIDEST FUCKING IDEA ever. I am sorry but grenades are the one topic I will never give ground on. Y'all took "your" game, failing in the process to realize what it meant to those of us who played it, and destroyed a solid part of its fun in the name of stupid crap like "gameplay" and "making it fair". All because you were too afraid to fight the nade spamming bitches like real men. I ultimately blame nade spammers for the grenades downfall but 1 nade a pack... C'mon!!

I am done ranting. I apologize ahead of time if my awesomeness reminded you all of just how fking amazing real AC, and my sexy damn self was and is. If I had my nades like they used to be I might actually sober up every now and then.
Thanks given by:
No one has properly explained this non sense yet. Lemme tell ya how nades work.

When you put down a grenade entity, it will always be one grenade (Outside of LSS). Pistol entities are completely separate from grenade entities and should be spaced as so on any good map. During LSS, all pistol clips turn into grenade entities and every grenade entity (Including the new ones from pistol clips) turns into a bundle pack of 2 grenades. This way when you play a mode featuring grenades as your only long range weapon, you have plenty of them and they are everywhere if you placed grenade and pistol entities properly. There is no way of placing a two grenade entity, it is game mode specific.
Thanks given by:
(05 Apr 12, 01:57PM)D1551D3N7 Wrote: When you put in pistol magazines they are nades in lss. Nades are the only pickup in lss lol. There is only one grouping if you put in 2 pistol magizines beside each other the would be two nades there. I suppose this was done so pistol magazines would actually be put in maps.

LMAO, xD
Thanks given by:
(06 Apr 12, 04:07PM)Cemer Wrote:
(06 Apr 12, 11:21AM)Snoosnoo Wrote: It's okay Cemer.

Nah, I just hate that word being used online.

And I'm straight, but thanks for the love.

:( damn... foiled again.
Thanks given by:
(10 Apr 12, 10:34AM)Woolly Wrote: :(

soz bro
Thanks given by:
I think AC needs more firepower. To break the balance... Ok, the idea of the topics is to balance the game, but when balancing, you have the human factor to consider.

Only 5 (limited) Guns, 1 Poker(the pistol) and 1 Nade per pickup made everybody feel like... weak(or even losing). I gave the idea once to have another choice of pistol... but nobody listened.

I am not comparing to Cod, but options make the entire difference.

Once I made an AC mode myself here, to play with bots. Put perk-like things on menu, (they worked!!!) Sort of Starting Armor (For difficult spawns), Starting nade and a Starting full ammo... The "speed vantage" didnt worked though. But this simple difference made a huge difference...

Im not saying everybody wants to be Chuck Norrys (lie), but everybody wants to be Rambo one day...

Resuming (finally :P )
We need more FIREPOWER ! ... thats it.
Thanks given by:
i liek the idea of perks xD and im really keen for AC designers to put in some achievements xD but i reckon it would be too easy for people to go into a 2-person lobby and get them all.. also, weapon changes, kinda like crossfire, but you have to buy them with in-game earned credits, like winning. but i hate the idea that most, if not all, game designers, when implementing in-game bought stuff, they make it that you have to pay reael money to buy special guns.. i hate that.. xD that is all.. for now..
Thanks given by:
There's an achievement script if you need one, perks are from other games and should remain that way, and 'Norris' is spelt with an 'i'.
Thanks given by:
nah, im ubuntu, and cant even figure out how to unlock share to change skins.. and perks are cool... let them be
Thanks given by:
If you really need to add new skins to share folder use "sudo nautilus" in Terminal (without "").
This will let you browse in Nautilus as root.
Thanks given by:
im oneiric ocelot xD

nvm, im just noob xD
Thanks given by:
(11 Apr 12, 11:42AM)Spicy_Orange1 Wrote: and cant even figure out how to unlock share to change skins
Well, don't do that. Put them into ~/.assaultcube_v1.1/packages/models/... Those directories don't exist, just create them.
Thanks given by:
thanks tempest, but OpenSource (as usual) got it right and i changed it. epic. thank to all. i suppose this post should be locked or something.. dont know how.. THANK YOU ALL!! xD
mega pleased
Thanks given by: