|iOD| is back
Hi im T@!|$ a.k.a Dy6R3 from the iOD| forum. I have created a new forum for iOD|. I f anyone is interested to join go visit my forum - "infectiousoverdose.createaforum.com" post an app there and search me in game and ask me for a test. For any players that were in iOD before and want to join iOD again, they will be in the clan automatically since i know their skill level.

p.s. the clan tag is now |iOD| not iOD. i know not much difference but...

~|iOD|Dy6R3
Thanks given by:
The old tag was iOD| ;-)
Is anyone still around from the old days, e.g. Coma, slip4ever, UND3AD?
Thanks given by:
"post ur app here to join |iOD|"

* Orynge sighs.
I liked the old iOD.
Thanks given by:
Hello. I guess that means you wont be applying to {BoB} anymore. GL.
Thanks given by:
Good luck, Nice peoples
Thanks given by:
hey optic yea sry about that. i couldn't really decide :(. Orynge this isn't a new clan, just a new and improved iOD. i was one of the members of iOD and since it retired i wanted it to be back. I want to recruit some new players in the clan to make it better. it would also be nice if any retired iODs would come back. titiPT i dont see any one round but i hope they still hang around their forum let alone visit it.
Thanks given by:
3 weeks
Thanks given by:
(04 Apr 12, 03:15PM)Woolly Wrote: 3 weeks

SOON.
Thanks given by:
(04 Apr 12, 03:01PM)Dy6R3 Wrote: Orynge this isn't a new clan, just a new and improved iOD.
I know that, and was referring to the first generation of iOD.
Thanks given by:
Yet another clan uses the same forum website. Just please don't use our same exact skin.
Thanks given by:
(04 Apr 12, 03:32PM)bballn45 Wrote: Yet another clan uses the same forum website. Just please don't use our same exact skin.
lol im not that good at making forum/ website. this is my first time :P

Thanks given by:
(04 Apr 12, 03:01PM)Dy6R3 Wrote: i was one of the members of iOD

[citation needed]
Thanks given by:
Undead is that u? iOD|UND3AD. umm i didnt get what u said. do u mean wheres my proof that i was in iOD. if u dont believe me then go to www.infectiousoverdose.co.nz and have a look at the old application and look at the app posted by T@!|$, im called T@!|$ there :)
Thanks given by:
Undead and UND3AD are not the same person, that's for sure.
Thanks given by:
(04 Apr 12, 03:20PM)Orynge Wrote: I know that, and was referring to the first generation of iOD.

iPOD|
Thanks given by:
Dy6R3...Good luck with your new-old clan, hf!
Thanks given by:
(04 Apr 12, 08:35PM)titiPT Wrote: Undead and UND3AD are not the same person, that's for sure.

this

Undead is a 15 year old kangaroo fucker (derogatory term for people who aren't very nice and happen to be from Australia), while UND3AD is someone from the US.

Mod edit: user warned.
Thanks given by:
iOD won't ever be the same :3
Thanks given by:
dude, let the old guys remake it
Thanks given by:
the old guys aren't active or are in other clans
Thanks given by:
Hahahaha, the clan tag iOD| and |iOD| have nothing in common! I mean for one, look at this, iOD| has sooo much more style than the re-created |iOD|. 2 lines just make it look fat :P plus iOD, just like FmC, won't ever be the same xD "First generation" iOD was epic, takes time to be epic once more :)
Thanks given by:
I think it would be better if you talked to Skullx about taking over admin of the 'revived iOD' website he made a few months ago (http://www.infectiousoverdose.co.nz). It looks better than yours, and you'd avoid having all these forum moves.
Thanks given by:
Listen!! Im not trying to take over anything. im trying to get people like skullx back to the clan so that HE can be leader and put every thing in place but i cant do that because he is very inactive and i've never seen him on in ac or the website. I created the forum for all the iODs to gather and dusscuss every thing and yes i admit im a shit forum creator, it is my first time. If there is any ACTIVE iODs out there reading this, i would love it if you came back to the old iOD site (the one that skullx created) and could help me RE-create the old iOD and make it better.

p.s if you guys really want it to be called iOD instead of |iOD|, it will be called so :P
Thanks given by:
No yata, fatcat, coma, no iOD| sorry but GL anyways
Thanks given by:
(04 Apr 12, 11:11PM)Habluka Wrote:
(04 Apr 12, 08:35PM)titiPT Wrote: Undead and UND3AD are not the same person, that's for sure.

this

Undead is a 15 year old kangaroo fucker (derogatory term for people who aren't very nice and happen to be from Australia), while UND3AD is someone from the US.

warned for unnecessary language and racism
Thanks given by:
Next time, use the report button.
Thanks given by:
GL* guys! =)
Thanks given by:
(05 Apr 12, 05:39AM)Ike Wrote: iOD, just like FmC, won't ever be the same xD "First generation" iOD was epic, takes time to be epic once more :)
'cept FmC has some of the old members.
Thanks given by:
(04 Apr 12, 03:32PM)bballn45 Wrote: Yet another clan uses the same forum website. Just please don't use our same exact skin.

Lol whop don't use a free forum template then....
Thanks given by:
It's not even just a free template - it's the default style >.<
Thanks given by: