[April 1 joke] RealViking is now known as Fredz?
Lantry: Y U Copy RR's Avatar?

But seriously, jamz has defended fred in the past, so this could be true...
though it IS april fools' day...hmmmmmmmmm.
\:D
Thanks given by:
I thought he was known as tosser? oh well never mind u call urself what u like dude and keep going to the comedy classes sooner or latter you are bound to make a funny post...
Thanks given by:
(01 Apr 12, 08:26PM)DES|Anderson Wrote: I thought he was known as tosser?...
Thats putting it lightly.
Thanks given by:
lololol I edited the title to make things clear to everybody

Anderson - Keep getting older and wiser and you might one day understand jokes and irony :)

Rest of you - Thanks for the posts you made I've been giggling this whole sunday
Thanks given by:
(01 Apr 12, 11:01PM)RealViking Wrote: Anderson - Keep getting older and wiser and you might one day understand jokes and irony :)

LOL one day you (mr knobviking) may understand that you're the biggest knobhead on the planet, maybe even in the universe.

Altho I'm guessing that you're so fucking imbecilic that you will take that as a compliment.

I am so sick of reading your irrelevant drivel that you are the first on my ignore list, you ignorant fuckwitt.
Thanks given by:
(02 Apr 12, 12:29AM)Billybob Wrote: LOL one day you (mr knobviking) may understand that you're the biggest knobhead on the planet, maybe even in the universe.

Altho I'm guessing that you're so fucking imbecilic that you will take that as a compliment.

I am so sick of reading your irrelevant drivel that you are the first on my ignore list, you ignorant fuckwitt.

Why are you crying over something on the interwebs?

Thanks given by:
jamz is the coolest.
Thanks given by:
I can't believe that this wasn't obvious to some people.
Thanks given by:
cmon it was so obvious. RealViking as DEV, lets get real. I know its 2012 and all but get with the program guys.
Thanks given by:
i lol'd billy. specifically at the excellently placed use of "fuckwit."
Thanks given by:
WoW !!! another usefull thread :p
Thanks given by:
It's pretty hilarious that some of you guys are seriously pissed off. I wonder how you survive in life if you go ape shit for a thread like this...
Thanks given by:
(02 Apr 12, 12:29AM)Billybob Wrote: LOL one day you (mr knobviking) may understand that you're the biggest knobhead on the planet, maybe even in the universe.

I'll be adding the name to my ignor list also.
First time i'v had to use it.

also posted in the meme thread but...
[Image: 17606873.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(01 Apr 12, 04:42PM)Cemer Wrote: Finally a troll as a "dev"

YAY FREDRIK

I MEAN DUMBLEDORE

I just realised what you meant with "Dumbledore" now.

them memories

* RealViking changed name to AlbusDumbledore
Thanks given by:
(02 Apr 12, 06:04PM)RealViking Wrote: * RealViking changed name to AlbusDumbledore

Actually it looks like you changed your name by adding a line through it, gg.

No I didn't accidentally it
Thanks given by: